Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Is Your Favorite Way to Be Gendered Correctly?

Started by Janes Groove, May 11, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Is Your Favorite Way to Be Gendered Correctly?

Ma'am
5 (45.5%)
Sir
1 (9.1%)
She
3 (27.3%)
He
0 (0%)
Her
1 (9.1%)
Him
0 (0%)
His
0 (0%)
Hers
0 (0%)
Non-binary
0 (0%)
Other
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: May 25, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Janes Groove

What is your favorite way to be gendered correctly?

For me it is she. I like it because it is me being referred indirectly by another person to another person in a 3rd party conversation.  It's me being talked about by others.  It's two or more people sharing their perceptions of me as a female. And I'm just sitting by passively enjoying it.

•  

ainsley

Ma'am.  I am not sure why; I just like it when that happens on a first encounter.
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I guess that I am not very progressive and politically correct like some ladies I have interacted with. 
In my small conservative rural town, the locals, and especially the ones at my nearby coffee shop can call me darlin', sweetie, sweetheart, honey, hun, young lady, and I don't even mind sometimes being called sugar or babe.  Of course Miss or Ma'am is always OK.

As a trans-woman I am just very glad that they recognize that I am a female and I am not at all offended by any of those terms.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I get don't mind getting called she, her, chick, chicky, miss, honey and the on the cable guy at work calls me Babe and Baby I don't know why but it is nice. 
  •  

KathyLauren

Obviously any correct gendering feels good, so "she", "her", "ma'am" are all great.  But my favourite is "ladies".  I hear it quite often when going somewhere with my wife, and I love it.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •