Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hello from GA

Started by LostGirl, May 17, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostGirl

Hi Everyone!
I was a member here years ago, pre-transition. I'm a 51 year old trans woman, I've been on HRT
for 5 years and full time for the last 2. I came out to a friend for the first time in Jan. 2016, had an orchiectomy
in Jan. 2017, changed my name and gender marker June 2017. All documents, including birth certificate, were
changed as well. I had GCS with Dr. Ley last month and currently recovering from that.

I'm pretty far along in my transition, blend well and gendered correctly in public, but still see a guy in the mirror
on most days :( I may still have some FFS because of that. It's hard to see a different person after seeing that image for 50 years.

Anyway, I hope I can make some friends here.

Anna
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello Anna aka LostGirl   Thank you for your very informative and interesting introduction post.  I am happy that you joined us and are now posting.

I see that you are new here and may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances. 
Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with the issues that you brought up in your introduction posting. 

WELCOME to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others about your common trials, tribulations, and successes in your life journey.
It is nice that you have signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have a successful moment you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace.  Be sure to look at the Links that I posted below, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi Anna  :icon_wave:

Welcome back to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here again, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •