Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Voice Training MP3?

Started by ValaKyrie, May 20, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ValaKyrie

Hi.. I've been a lurker for years, mostly reading articles and FAQs. Finally figured it was time to register.. started HRT 5 months ago, saving for glottoplasty / CTA (yes, I know the risks, but voice is my most mas feature, way on the bottom of the male range around 90 hz).

I've seen references to voice training CDs / MP3s here, and one girl mentioned she was practicing using them while driving to and from work which I thought was a great idea.

I haven't seen the names of the authors / CDs though, can anyone recommend good voice training audio files to use to start before beginning voice therapy?

Thank you!
  •  

V M

Hi ValaKyrie  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •