Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hey!

Started by Beckett02, May 27, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beckett02

So...I'm Beckett, I'm 15 and I'm a trans guy. (Well...technically demiboy...it's a long story.). I go by he/him, and I'm really into stuff like Star Wars and Marvel. I really want to go on testosterone and get top surgery some day, and...that's about it.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Beckett02 
Hello Beckett,

***I see that you have already been welcomed here by @Jessica on one of your first postings.

Obviously you may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.

Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with what you may be going through.

Please allow me to also WELCOME you to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you had signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace.  You may have already seen the following the LINKS that @Jessica posted in her welcome message to you.....but I took the liberty of including again for your convenience...   posted below, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •