Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Orchi girls, are you happy?

Started by Devlyn, May 29, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

I love my penis-only on the bottom, and breasts on the top configuration. How do the rest of you feel about your body?

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Lady Sarah

I would love to have vaginoplasty. However, it is still way out of my price range. Having had the orchi, I can say I'm glad that much is out of the way.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

gloria6

I'm penis only downstairs, but like a young boy.  Up top I'm waiting for the HRT / orchi to do it's thing. I've got what my friends call bee sting tits, very sensitive but I haven't made it to 'A' cup yet.  Overall I'm very happy with the way I look, a few more curvs would be nice though.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

I'm extremely happy. But I will probably go all the way and get SRS in the near future.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

justine77

Very happy with how things worked out. Downstairs I'm penis only since Aug 2015, to me though it feels too big on someone with a slim body and boyish hips.  I hoping the estrogen will take care of it. I am currently flat chested however I've only been on HRT for 2 weeks. I'm not really worried if I develop breasts or not. If I do I expect them to be small.  Justine x
  •  

Chris8080

8 months since the orchi and I am so comfortable without the evil twins. The only real down side for me is that for so many years getting rid of them was foremost on my mind that I guess I expected the joy of not having them to be equally on my mind. In that respect it's a bit of a disappointment, it is so natural, so normal to not have them I rarely think about it. Other than that I wish I would have had the scrotum removed at the time of the orchi, while it has shrunk there was so much to begin with that there is still far too much of it. Talked with my MD this past Tuesday about removal of the scrotum, she will check to see if the insurance will cover that. Will need to think it out and decide if another operation and healing period will be worth it. There is no doubt in my mind I would be happier and more comfortable without it, just a matter of insurance and deciding if it would be worth it.

Breast growth has increased since the orchi, no real surprise there but what a joy that is. Doctor is considering increasing the estradiol dosage, that may increase breast development even quicker, don't really know. I have four sisters, mom was big busted, two sisters are big busted and two sisters  . . . Well fried eggs would describe them.  ???

I am at a cross roads now, For so many years the help that is available to the gender community today did not exist or was very rare and expensive. For all of those years my goal was somehow have the evil twins gone and breasts, never did i consider anything else as realistic. Well now i am there, no evil twins and breasts are both more normal to me and better feeling than i ever thought. So what now? I reached my goal. Help came late in life for me, I'll be 70 in just a few months. Maybe scrotum removal and take the pleasure in how much better everything is now.

So to answer Devlyn's question . . . How do I feel about my body now. I would say that while I don't feel normal, would take a lot more than an orchi for that, I think a good summary would be that I feel far less the freak that I have always felt like. Fairly content and quite comfortable.
  •  

josie76

I'm very happy that they are gone. Something I wished for since I was 11. I do still want GCS someday. It may never happen as I may never be able to afford it.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

MikeP

I sure think this might be a path I will explore.  I dont hate "it" I dislike "them"  Lots to think about for me.  This group is very helpful
If you say you can or cant do something you are correct! Henry Ford
  •  

Devlyn

Hey, Mike, great name (used to be mine, too), and I'm glad you found the thread helpful.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

MikeP

Quote from: Devlyn on July 05, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
Hey, Mike, great name (used to be mine, too), and I'm glad you found the thread helpful.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

Thanks Devlyn, I was wondering how long you have be without them?  Right now I am trying to figure what steps I need to take to ensure I do the right thing.  Did you do much trial and error?  I am positive that physically it would be correct for surgery but would I be OK with larger breast for the rest of my life.  Someone made a statement about how we change our likes over time and things like body modification and tattoos will have different meaning in 10 years so take time in making decisions. 

Hugs in Return!  Mike
  •  

Devlyn

I had surgery last September.

I was talking to a young man at the grocery store. He had a ton of facial piercings and tats
and I complimented the work. So he tells me he's getting a new piercing after work, and I said:

"My body mods will put yours to shame" and walked away.  >:-) :laugh: ;D
  •  

MikeP

Perhaps someday I will have a similar conversation.  One thing that has always bothered me about guys is we are not very open about our feelings, emotions etc and never seem to talk about sensual things but keep things on a sexual gratification level, little less say we find somethings about being male distasteful. 

Since it has been awhile I wanted to ask if you have more or less ambition?  How about a clearing of your mind, because something I am interested in is being free from doubt and dealing with some typical male obsessions.

Thanks so much for your Kind words, Mike
  •  

Lady Sarah

Quote from: MikeP on July 05, 2018, 09:01:43 PM
Perhaps someday I will have a similar conversation.  One thing that has always bothered me about guys is we are not very open about our feelings, emotions etc and never seem to talk about sensual things but keep things on a sexual gratification level, little less say we find somethings about being male distasteful. 

Since it has been awhile I wanted to ask if you have more or less ambition?  How about a clearing of your mind, because something I am interested in is being free from doubt and dealing with some typical male obsessions.

Thanks so much for your Kind words, Mike

I guess you should be able to focus on other things, when the testosterone no longer runs through your veins. Some males do have trouble focusing, especially when females are around. But, you shouldn't do away with your testes just for that reason alone.
Getting rid of mine greatly improved my life, but that does not mean it's for everybody.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

MikeP

There is more than libido control for sure.  Gender and genital issues.  Not going to have any done until all my reservations are addressed.  Need consideration for life changing realities.   

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

•  

Chloe

Quote from: Devlyn on May 29, 2018, 11:13:16 AMHow do the rest of you feel about your body?

Ambivalent and/or content at best? Having been on/off HRT for long time never had any surgeries concentrated on overall *body image* and health/weight instead. Watched a member here have an orchi she was upset when, over Christmas holidays, couldn't accompany her to Chicago for a BA and FFS as well.

Now being (achm!) older with "T" naturally lower on "E' only, parts "down there" being diminutive anyway, am torn between FFS (for better social acceptance) and GRS which is a more private, strictly personal option for sure!

After 40 yrs current "state of the art" still hasn't changed much . . . in meantime will just keep "status quo", lol still waiting for what?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Zoe_Kay

Quote from: Devlyn on July 05, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
I had surgery last September.

I was talking to a young man at the grocery store. He had a ton of facial piercings and tats
and I complimented the work. So he tells me he's getting a new piercing after work, and I said:

"My body mods will put yours to shame" and walked away.  >:-) :laugh: ;D

Haha, I LOVE this!

You all are so inspiring in this thread!  I have been thinking about orchy as an intermediate step.
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •  

Megan.

As my plumbing is shot I'm going for the full-monty,  but without that, I suspect an orchi would have been my first step; low risk, removes the need for AAs and typically quick recovery.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •