News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The loss of net neutrality

Started by Artesia, June 01, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artesia

SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I can no longer access my bank account because my browser isn't supported by theirs.  So, I'm going to find aa bank that uses my browser and contact my representative and express my displeasure at his practices.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

ainsley

That issue has nothing to do with net neutrality if it is purely a browser compatibility issue with your banks web server.
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

Artesia

It worked fine until about a month ago.  I've had this account for 10 years.  The only thing to change was net neutrality.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

ainsley

Net Neutrality repeal date is June 11th.  Your problem has nothing to do with net neutrality.

Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

AnneK

Again, it has nothing to do with net neutrality.  Net neutrality means that an ISP is not allowed to do anything that interferes with your use of the Internet.  Now, if you found you were sent to another bank, instead of your own, or yours was blocked, then it would be a net neutrality issue.  Your problem sounds more like an incompetent web developer, who doesn't build for any but their favourite browser.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: ainsley on June 01, 2018, 12:02:44 PM
Net Neutrality repeal date is June 11th.

We need a repeal date for Trump.  He's the one that's killing net neutrality.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

ainsley

Quote from: AnneK on June 01, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

Meh, the prez is a figurehead.  If you feel there are problems then it likely lies with the two houses of congress.

Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: AnneK on June 01, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

Quote from: ainsley on June 01, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
Meh, the prez is a figurehead.  If you feel there are problems then it likely lies with the two houses of congress.

Exactly. Presidents expire every eight years maximum. Congressmembers and Senators serve until they die and hold all the power.
  •  

Laurel D

Quote from: Artesia on June 01, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I can no longer access my bank account because my browser isn't supported by theirs.  So, I'm going to find aa bank that uses my browser and contact my representative and express my displeasure at his practices.

Try using a different browser. If your on a Windows based pc. If your on a mobile device make sure that you have downloaded all updates for that device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •