Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Penile reduction

Started by Amy Chislett, June 07, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy Chislett

Is this a thing?  I looked online whether this is a thing, and all I get is circumcision.  I wonder if you could do it surgically and still retain neurological feeling in the glans?  Or, if it could be done even chemically, with out the knife...  Does orchiectomy affect the size of the penis; those of you who have gone through it?
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Devlyn

All my penis atrophy, lack of libido, and loss of function happened on supplements before I started HRT. Things didn't change after surgery (besides being sterile), presumably because I was "all settled in" already.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Amy Chislett

I've had no atrophy, libido down, nor loss of function on supplements and pharmies.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Lady Love

Quote from: Amy Chislett on June 07, 2018, 05:31:38 PM
I've had no atrophy, libido down, nor loss of function on supplements and pharmies.
Sorry to get off topic, but out of curiosity, did you do anything to affect that? From what I understand if you use it you don't lose it, but my partner and I are still concerned because we don't want atrophy.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  •