Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Buying my first bra

Started by gwenf369, June 16, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenf369

I just wanted to let everyone know that bought my first bra today!  This is the first time I have purchased any feminine clothing for me in person.  I was very nervous, but the associates at Lane  Bryant made this a wonderful experience for.  They measured me brought me steady flow at bras to try on.  They made me feel very comfortable.  This has been a good day.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: gwenf369 on June 16, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that bought my first bra today!  This is the first time I have purchased any feminine clothing for me in person.  I was very nervous, but the associates at Lane  Bryant made this a wonderful experience for.  They measured me brought me steady flow at bras to try on.  They made me feel very comfortable.  This has been a good day.
That is awesome news congrats and just wait till you start shopping for dresses and other "female" clothing It feels so good

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

gracefulhat

Above all, love
  •  

xuexue

Yay! That's the best way to buy one, go out and try some. I hope your purchase feels good for a very long time. -X.
  •  

Marcieelizabeth

Quote from: gwenf369 on June 16, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

How wonderful!  I have not purchased one where I can be fitted yet...something to look forward to!  Love and hugs to you!
:-*

First memory of cross-dressing - age 8 - 1967
Marcie Since 6-17-17   :D
Out to wife 6-27-17  :D :D
Started HRT 10-13-17  :D :D :D
First time completely me at therapy on 10-31-17 <3
Started Finestrade on 11-1-17 <3
Estradiol and Spiro to therapeutic levels on 12-4-17
Went out totally as Marcie with friends sans beard 3-24-18
Estradiol increased second time 3-27-18
Out to both sisters 2-3-19

...it makes me smile to know its me, fearful about losing the good things in my life, anxious about every single step, doubting my resolve, determined to stop living a lie,  VERY hopeful for the future as myself, Marcie, and I am thankful to have this safe place
  •  

Amie June

I'm so happy for you, Gwen!! A simple bra is so significant in one's transition. A rite of passage, when you think about it.  I'm very glad you got the royal treatment instead of trying to get this done at Walmart :)

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Susan H

You go girl!!
I've been buying bras for forty some odd years, but i never tried one on in the store.
  •