Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hi

Started by DevinDamion14, June 18, 2018, 02:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevinDamion14

Hey, I'm Devin. I'm 15 and I'm a trans guy. I've been out for 2 years and out to my parents for a little over a year. I've been on Testosterone for 5 months and I guess we're just at the legal stage of my transition. My parents and I have been working on the name change/gender marker stuff but that's really hard.
Anyway, I do a lot of advocacy. I have a social/civil/criminal justice initiative that I started to get myself and others involved in the lawmaking process. I'm on the youth council in my area, I speak on panels, etc etc. Other than that, I play a lot of instruments, I compose things, I write poems and books, and I watch a lot of Netflix!
Hope to get to know you all!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@DevinDamion14
Hello again  Devin,

Thank you for coming to the Youth Introductions Forum and posting informative and most interesting details about yourself...  letting the members here on the Forums know that you have become a member.

Please as you feel comfortable doing get involved in other member's threads of interest to you and also start your own topics of discussion.   You will find that other like-minded members and yourself will be able help answer your questions and to share your experiences and thoughts as you become more involved posting and replying to the other various threads.

Please be certain to look over the important and informative LINKS that I included at the bottom of  my Welcome Message to you today on your very first thread and posting "Transgender Talk:  Body Image"

In those LINKS there is very important information there that will help you to navigate around the site and best utilize the Forums.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •