Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

are the words that you speak about a false god the reason you die?

Started by Natasha, December 29, 2007, 11:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

There are thousands of religions with thousands of gods and ideas. everyone of the victims have died. no one has it down. my ideas of the true christ are unique. my ideas destroy all other deities. i'm solo. i'm still alive. no one has died who believes as i do. that is a world record. i guess we will just have to wait and see if they are still around.

do you understand what i mean here?  i've got to ask.  i'm a complex person and not everyone understands what i'm trying to say sometimes >:D
[hint]: you've got to read between the lines ;)
  •  

Jeannette

There is no doubt that everyone's conditioned beliefs and state of mind correlates with disease and even longevity.

But, why on earth would anyone want to physically live forever. What a bore, even if you could maintain youthfulness. Better to achieve "eternal aliveness" by transcending ego beliefs and resurrecting the Christ Self/Buddha nature (authentic Self) in the now. Then when you choose for this body to die, move on to another interesting experience and contribution in the next life.
  •