Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

just life stuff.

Started by Theirsforever01, July 04, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theirsforever01

So, as I was saying, I just wanted somewhere to talk about stuff that is going on right now in my life. I was assigned female at birth, and only recently started exploring my own feeling of dysphoria (maybe a month and a half, 2 months ago) because my husband is a transwoman and afforded me the opportunity to join the community. I have settled into the fact that I am Bigender, and am exploring (because of some of my medical issues) the possibility that I may also be intersex as well. But while I am saving up the money to afford the genetic testing to find out one way or the other on that, I have been expanding my wardrobe to include more androgynous choices and just got 3 feet of hair chopped off... which felt so good... AND my husband just started HRT! I'm so excited for her, though, I think I can admit here, I might be a little jealous... I am pretty sure I will never be able to go on HRT, let alone get some of the surgeries that I think I want... but that doesn't take away any of my happy for her. so yeah, I think I just needed to get some of that out there... thanks for listening!!!
  •