Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Going through gender identity crisis.

Started by Nachiket21, July 04, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachiket21

Hello everyone, i have recently joined this site expecting to get help from someone.i m really confused and depressed about my gender identity as I'm going through identity crisis. I identified myself as a gay since 2-3 yrs back.but the thing bothering me is my gynaecomastia for which I did my hormonal assay, it came out to be hyperprolactinemia and I was broken.. so.am I a transgender who is not accepting the reality or just a gay man having man boobs. By the way, I am little feminine guy.. I had all the friends in my childhood as girls as I m more comfortable with them. But I really don't want to become girl.moreover I want to be a muscular with berad.. plzz help me ???
Expecting someone to help me. Thank you
  •  

Jessica

Hi Nachiket 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
A good place to explore your feelings of being transgender is with a gender therapist.  If you are able to talk to your GP doctor, they may be able to help you find one.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

I see you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Nachiket21

Thank you for the information. But where can I find gender therapist. I don't know if anyone is here near by me I could sought for help
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I will start with the nickel tour so we are speaking the same language.
Gender identity is who you go to bed as.
Sexual preference is who you go to bed with.
If your comfortable with your gender identity, but you prefer partners of the same gender, then you would be gay.
If your uncomfortable with your gender identity then your transgender.
If your uncomfortable with your gender identity and you wish to alter it to the opposite gender, then your transsexual.
High prolactin can be caused by a number of conditions and your doctor will run tests on you to determine the cause. One possibility is a tumor and it would have nothing to do with your gender identity or sexual preference. It would just be a medical condition that may need treatment depending on the type of tumor.

I am a bit confused about your birth gender however testosterone is pretty unpredictable. I had natural exposure to it and I didn't grow much of a beard and no muscle. Others around me looked like adult males in the 8th grade. It depends on your genetics as to how you will turn out.

Because I am confused about your birth gender, I am going to provide two addition links that might prove useful. The first is our WIKI where you will get a better idea what transgender is. The second link is the "the transition channel" that would explore your feelings and would help you determine if your transsexual.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •