Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I need ffs

Started by Chloe_freebird, July 07, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe_freebird

Hello ladys  I just started hrt on 3rd of July I know you need to wait at least 6 months to see some changes before considering ffs but  but what features are most masculine I know my hair line is receeding I'm on a regrowth plan .is my brow ridge too large

https://ibb.co/album/dpkZMF
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!
Came out to team at work 15/8/18

•  

emma-f

I'll ignore the hairline for now then. Once you have facial hair removal and eyebrows plucked you'll see a wonderful difference. As for the brow ridge, you cant really see it from this angle, maybe in profile or 45 degree angles?
  •  

Chloe_freebird

Quote from: emma-f on July 07, 2018, 07:08:25 AM
I'll ignore the hairline for now then. Once you have facial hair removal and eyebrows plucked you'll see a wonderful difference. As for the brow ridge, you cant really see it from this angle, maybe in profile or 45 degree angles?

Thank you for response I've edited post with a link to a different picture
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!

•  

emma-f

You can see it more from that angle. I have a similar brow, and yes I do want FFS. However, botox to lift the brow and a thinner brow does disguise it rather well in my experience!
  •  

Chloe_freebird

Thank you for your feedback I will look into it in the future  :)
is botox done by a plastic surgeon and is it expencive?.
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!

•  

emma-f

I would say have it done by a registered practitioner, but it doesn't need to be a plastic surgeon. It depends on cost as to how much you need. The nurse I use gives me 2 rows in the forehead, some by each eye and also some in the jaw to reduce the size of the master muscle. I also have some filler in the lips, cheeks and nasolabial lines and all of that comes in well under £1000, most of which is the fillers!
  •  

Chloe_freebird

Thank you will look into it in the future
Xxx
Chloe

Started hrt 3/7/2018!

•