Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

17 and forced to live as a male...please help?

Started by Lilly G, July 08, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilly G

Hi, im mtf and named Lilly. I came out to my parsnts and the world in February of 2018. About a month in i was sent to a therapist and the therapist has been trying to help my parents understand my being trans. However they both have used for as an excuse to tell me I am wrong about myself. My dad especially takes me places against my will because they are "things boys and men do" even when he knows I am female. I cannot and have not physically stayed with my mom more than one day in the past 6 months and have moved in with friends twice cause i had no idea what to do. It seems like nothing I do helps my situation to the point i rarely leave my room or get off my pc (pink and red, I love it). If anyone has any ideas on how to make it to when im 18 and can get on estrogen(i have been referred to someone for hrt already) it would be much appreciated.
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa
  •  

Dena

It's difficult to do that and I did it between age 13 to around 26. The only thing you can do is stay busy with something that will keep you distracted. Free time is when you mind wanders and it's likely to stop on your difficulties. It may not be fun right now but make sure your grades don't slip. Transitioning isn't cheap and a good job will help deal with those expenses. Just remember your parents aren't likely to pick up the tab so it's best that your prepared to do so.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Lilly G

I was out to my school and kept an average of 3.74 all year. I graduated in may. I start college soon and turn 18 in around 4 months.
Lilly, Lady of the Strawberries"Hope is like the sun, if you believe only when you can see you will never make it through the night" -Leia Organa
  •  

Lilly G

•