Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Low FSH level

Started by mistyjensen, July 12, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistyjensen

Hi,

I'm a post-grs transwoman. I just got back the results of my latest blood work. The labs indicate that my FSH level is below 0.0 ML. Is this low level normal for post-op transwomen? I plan to ask my endocrinologist this question when I see her in September.
Sincerely,

Caitlyn
  •  

Dena

FSH is only used to produce eggs in a woman. At the moment I wouldn't worry to much about the low levels. What probably happened is because of the gender on your record, the lab included the test as part of the package. As long as your not trying to get pregnant the levels don't matter much.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •