Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Peecock Gen4 review

Started by dutch_boy, July 18, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutch_boy

After almost 3 years of continuous use, my Peecock Gen3 needed replacement, so when the new version came out, I promptly ordered one. I have used Peecocks since 2010 and they've come a long way since then.

The Gen4's biggest improvement/change is the dual density, making it more life-like. The scrotum is filled with gel and two (marble sized, really) floating testicles. The skin on the shaft moves independently from the core. It also has a leak barrier to help prevent spills.

Though I'm 6'2" I still went for the smallest one, mainly because I don't need it for sex and I wear tight pants.

packing It makes a more natural bulge in tight boxer briefs than the previous version, because the balls and shaft are softer, and the scrotum has a more natural shape. The top part of the funnel however is also thicker and makes a weird bulge above the shaft. It sits comfortably against my body. I don't use a harness or anything, my underwear (or swim trunks) keeps it in place.

peeing big improvement over the Gen3. The pee hole is finally big enough and I can let loose without really holding back. I also don't have to adjust it before peeing, it naturally sits at the correct spot, something the Gen3 never really did. Because the shaft is softer, it's easier to squeeze it shut on the edge of your underwear, something to keep in mind. Biggest problem is that it doesn't completely drain and it's hard to get the last drops out unless you tip it forward.

playing no experience. I really only use it as an STP-packer. Due to the nature of the softer silicone, however, I would probably advise going gently.

looks apart from the top bit of the funnel, that is thick and unyielding (and unnecessary, IMO, since you don't need that big a funnel because it drains quick enough), it looks pretty natural. If the paint wouldn't rub off so quickly I'm pretty sure it would pass as flesh and blood at a sideways glance. It definitely feels more natural, mostly because of the softer scrotum.

other mine came with a production defect: the layer on the inside of the funnel has a hole through which the clear gel in the scrotum protrudes. I e-mailed them about it, sort of expecting them to deny responsibility because they don't have a good reputation, but they promptly offered to send a new one. I haven't received it yet, they didn't have a light beige in stock and they're making new molds or something, but I can use this one for now so that's ok. I'll have to see how long it lasts though, the outer skin feels thin and I'm afraid it will tear easily.

To sum it up: if they would make the top part wider and flatter, and change the angle of the funnel a bit so it fully drains, and finally make the paint last, it would be near perfect. It's definitely an improvement over their last version.

If anyone has questions, or if you need pictures of something specific (in clothes (I have variety), or just the harness (I got one three years ago in case I wanted to go commando), just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
  •  

ehrhyse

Other than the defect that yours came with, how do you feel about the durability? Tearing is one of the problems I've heard the most people having with Peecock products. I've been looking into possibly getting one as a Christmas present for myself, but I don't want to drop that kind of money on something that'll only last for a couple of weeks.
  •  

Chloe

OMG I'm impressed! The smallest one is easily twice my size! I can sit & pee, standup & tuck without even using my hands but looks like you guys are gonna need at least TWO!

As far as 'emptying' goes lol does shaking after help?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

dutch_boy

Quote from: ehrhyse on November 02, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
Other than the defect that yours came with, how do you feel about the durability? Tearing is one of the problems I've heard the most people having with Peecock products. I've been looking into possibly getting one as a Christmas present for myself, but I don't want to drop that kind of money on something that'll only last for a couple of weeks.
I've worn my previous one for about 3 years straight without a lot of damage. I don't  use a harness though, so no rubbing. It does deform a bit over time because of body heat.

Other than the defect this one is still going strong, except at the end of the funnel the two layers of silicone (top and bottom that sandwich the clear gel) have separated.
  •  

dutch_boy

Quote from: Kiera on November 03, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
          OMG I'm impressed! The smallest one is easily twice my size! I can sit & pee, standup & tuck without even using my hands but looks like you guys are gonna need at least TWO!

As far as 'emptying' goes lol does shaking after help?

Yeah, I usually use two hands, one to keep my pants in the right position and one to aim/hold it against my body.

Shaking will only get rid of the drops in the shaft, while the residue is pooling in the funnel behind the balls, so no, that doesn't work.
  •  

skipulus

Quote from: Kiera on November 03, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
          OMG I'm impressed! The smallest one is easily twice my size!
According to a British study of 15,521 men
"the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.6 inches (9.16 cm, and 5.2 inches when stretched and still flaccid) while the average length of an erect penis is 5.2 inches (13.12 cm)."

The smallest Peecock is 3.75 inches.
So they are very realistic in terms of average sizes.
I know cis men have a thing about their penis sizes. Trans men also have that, and it seems in the different direction to cis men in some cases. That is to say, many trans men are timid about looking too big at urinals etc.
This is why I want to clarify that the smallest Peecock is not going to look to big :)
I use the next size up and that is not too big either for me at least, I'm very tall.

•  

dutch_boy

So I finally received a replacement. It seems they have used a different, softer silicone, but yet the whole package seems to be slightly firmer. Although the previous one I had has lost so much gel filling that it's become more like a hollow shell, so that might be it.

It packs more comfortably, especially the top part that sits more flat against my body, but also makes a more noticeable bulge in the shaft/balls area.

The rest is pretty much the same. Let's see how long the paint job lasts this time... ;)
  •