Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What am I? help...

Started by Greendayfanxx, July 22, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greendayfanxx

Hi im Billie Im 17 and have always thought I was a transman but I kind of have a feminine side kind of... I really like being in comfortable clothing like tracksuits and loose t shirts but then I also love looking really cute like in a pair of overalls and shiny shoes and long hair... I come out as a transdude back in febuary and I have changed my name and I do want to go on testosterone thats something I really want to do but im really confused sometimes because I look at myself with my long hair and stuff and I think I look quite cute but the thing is I dont really like being called she and I dont like my ... things on my chest and I wouldnt want a female name idk I guess I like looking female sometimes but I dont like being called she idk ITS SO CONFUSING WHAT AM I?? someone please help any help at all would be appreciated // I think maybe im genderfluid but I prefer using he/him not they/them and I dont like being called she
  •  

MeTony

Have you seen a gender therapist? If not, I suggest you search for one. The therapist can help you sort out your thoughts and feelings.

What you lable yourself, is your decision. Noone else can lable you. It's about what you feel inside.

Tony
  •  

SallyChoasAura

Hey Billie. I'm seeing you around a lot... Do you have more than one account or are you just reposting this?
  •  

Van

Hey Billie! Remember that clothes don't equal gender. Just because the clothes you like don't conform to your gender, it doesn't mean you're a different gender. I've seen plenty of trans guys who are on the more feminine side, and that's perfectly okay.

It seems like you're describing dysphoria pretty much to a T ... which likely means you're FtM transgender. Not everyone experiences dysphoria in the same way, so it's okay to be dysphoric about certain things but not about others. But of course, what you label yourself as is up to you, and I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Remember to take it slow and don't rush things.
  •