Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I got doxxed for being trans

Started by Amorzinho, July 22, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amorzinho

For who don't know what is a doxxing, is a practice of researching and broadcasting private or identifiable information.

So, those past days is being pretty rough for me. 2 days ago, an "Friend" who know about my transition start to get mad with me for no reason, and revealed my dead name online

Some people who deslikes me simply for being trans saw that, and researched my name everywhere, even getting my ID and NIN, and doxxed me live on Twitch and YouTube, showing some personal information and of course, my older pictures from 2010 and before

They even have threatened me, if i report the videos, they will show even more infos, if i do nothing, the infos will stay online for anyone see

I'm really bad with that, and with so much fear if they find out my parents who didn't know about my transition

I wish i could erase my past before the transition, but it back to destroy my new life
  •  

SallyChoasAura

Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you... People can be so cruel sometimes...
  •  

Doreen

Quote from: Amorzinho on July 22, 2018, 08:03:12 PM
For who don't know what is a doxxing, is a practice of researching and broadcasting private or identifiable information.

So, those past days is being pretty rough for me. 2 days ago, an "Friend" who know about my transition start to get mad with me for no reason, and revealed my dead name online

Some people who deslikes me simply for being trans saw that, and researched my name everywhere, even getting my ID and NIN, and doxxed me live on Twitch and YouTube, showing some personal information and of course, my older pictures from 2010 and before

They even have threatened me, if i report the videos, they will show even more infos, if i do nothing, the infos will stay online for anyone see

I'm really bad with that, and with so much fear if they find out my parents who didn't know about my transition

I wish i could erase my past before the transition, but it back to destroy my new life

One reason I practice, and believe VERY strongly in self defense.  If it comes between me and 5 attackers.. I can guarantee you they will regret some of their decisions.  And if I die and there is an afterlife I will come back.  My soul and my vengeance to injustice is that strong.   We live in a dangerous world.  Be safe.   Be prepared.  The worst can happen, and often does.   

Not to scare you, but I have always believed this as a possibility.
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. I would suggest that you disappear down a hole and pull the hole in after you. Do this by cranking up the privacy settings on anything you can and remove anything you can't secure. This site is safe as long as you don't post anything you don't want public. If people are unable to locate you in any place other than the videos, people will lose interest in you.

This is the only site where I have posted personal information and the only link to me is my user name. This was intentional because I knew a person on another non transgender web site might try to trace me here. I was pretty sure the moderator staff could handle him but I didn't want to put them through the trouble.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Zoe_Kay

OMG that is so awful!  I hope you are safe!
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •  

Tara P

That's really horrible  :(  I can't imagine how scary that must be to go through but I hope you are safe now too and in a better situation.
  •