Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

My Life as Serenity

Started by Serenity84, August 01, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity84

I read from many of you that doing a journal has helped you guys a lot. So I thought I might give it a shot.  :)
I'm 3 months into my journey as Serenity and enjoying every minute of it. I live in southern California and it has been really hot these past few weeks. Today I went out to the grocery store and each week I'm gaining more confidence and I just go about my business as usual like nothing is out of the ordinary. I don't get any weird stares so that is always a plus. Here are a few pics of me the first is of me today with a little makeup on while the other two are me without any makeup on at all. I finally can grow out my hair but it seems to be taking forever but I know I just need to be patient.

I have done 3/6 for laser hair removal on my face. I don't have any insecurities with how my face looks but might see someone about doing some FFS as my insurance will cover and wont cost me a dime. But I'm going to wait and see how the hormones change my appearance. I hope I put these pics in right. lol

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Serenity84 on August 01, 2018, 06:34:57 PM
I read from many of you that doing a journal has helped you guys a lot. So I thought I might give it a shot.  :)
I'm 3 months into my journey as Serenity and enjoying every minute of it. I live in southern California and it has been really hot these past few weeks. Today I went out to the grocery store and each week I'm gaining more confidence and I just go about my business as usual like nothing is out of the ordinary. I don't get any weird stares so that is always a plus. Here are a few pics of me the first is of me today with a little makeup on while the other two are me without any makeup on at all. I finally can grow out my hair but it seems to be taking forever but I know I just need to be patient.

I have done 3/6 for laser hair removal on my face. I don't have any insecurities with how my face looks but might see someone about doing some FFS as my insurance will cover and wont cost me a dime. But I'm going to wait and see how the hormones change my appearance. I hope I put these pics in right. lol

[img width={300} height={400} ...]http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/Serenity_ttv/media/cGF0aDovSU1HXzEyNjZfenBzbHBrYWtsbHIuanBn/?ref=D[/img]

@Serenity84
I am so happy that you will be starting your own personal forums journal.
Yes, it is very helpful, not only for those reading it, but for yourself as well.
I, along with many other members here will be following and reading about your progress....
Please keep us updated frequently as you feel comfortable doing.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •