Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Debi & Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure

Started by Anne Blake, August 02, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne Blake

Greetings one and all to the inaugural post of the "Deb and Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure".

My lovely bride, Debi, and I will celebrate our wedding ceremony on the 11th of August (just nine days, oh no....so much to get done!!!). We have been blessed in that several sisters from Susan's will be joining this celebration with us. A bit over a week after that day we will begin a month plus long honeymoon road trip to the east coast. It is our intention to try to do as much of the east coast as that hurricane abused section of land allows, from Nova Scotia to Key West. One or the other of us will be posting updates and pictures of this grand adventure as time allows.

Please stay tuned to this thread to watch the drama unfold.

Tia Anne & Debi

BTW: if any of you along our path (Colorado, Nova Scotia, Key West, Colorado) care for a visit from a couple of crazy old ladies, please pm me.
  •  

Michelle_P

Squeeeeeee!

Oh my goodness!  Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

Squeeeeeeeeee too. Congratulations  to the both of you fine ladies.

Michelle and I  just happen to be thinking of going for a short ride. Got room for a couple more?

Hugs,
   Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Whole lotta squeee's going on!
Congratulations!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Anne Blake

Laurie, you and Michelle are always welcome. We will leave the light on for you.

Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Sonja

Hi Tia Anne,

Congratulations to you both, that awesome! Will you be posting some photos on Susan's?

Sonja
  •  

Anne Blake

We hope to, it just requires this Luddite learning how to do such a thing. Perhaps Laurie can teach me when she visits.

Tia Anne
  •  

Faith

I'm so happy for you, congratulations .. I hope that you can manage a slight detour :) But if not, enjoy your trip.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

anne_indy

It will be a great celebration! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but will enjoy vicariously through the pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Anne Blake

Thank you all for your messages of congratulations, this is indeed a very big and special event for us. When we tried on our dresses, there wasn't a dry eye in the room. BTW, wait until you see how gorgeous my bride is in her gown! and for me, looking in the mirror and seeing myself in such a beautiful dress, an image that we never believed would be possible....and Friday we are going to our bridal shower (not really shower, no gifts and games, just the bridal party getting together to party). Sorry for running on, just can't help myself....

Laurie and Michelle, Debi says that the two of you should be taking notes.

Tia Anne
  •  

sarah1972

Congratulations!!! So happy for you two! Hope you will share some pictures!!!

Enjoy your future together!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anne Blake on August 02, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
Greetings one and all to the inaugural post of the "Deb and Tia's Grand Wedding Adventure".

My lovely bride, Debi, and I will celebrate our wedding ceremony on the 11th of August (just nine days, oh no....so much to get done!!!). We have been blessed in that several sisters from Susan's will be joining this celebration with us. A bit over a week after that day we will begin a month plus long honeymoon road trip to the east coast. It is our intention to try to do as much of the east coast as that hurricane abused section of land allows, from Nova Scotia to Key West. One or the other of us will be posting updates and pictures of this grand adventure as time allows.

Tia Anne & Debi

BTW: if any of you along our path (Colorado, Nova Scotia, Key West, Colorado) care for a visit from a couple of crazy old ladies, please pm me.

@Anne Blake
Wow-whee... it certainly will be a glorious event.  We will all be looking forward to seeing your new photos and description of your grand life event.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Tia Anne & Debi

Woo-hoo, congratulations!!   :icon_joy:

Did I hear Nova Scotia?  Squeeeeeeee!!!  I dibs a visit.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rayna

Congratulations from southern Colorado!  All the best to you and Debi.
Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

Anne Blake

Greetings All,

This is count down week and sooo much still to get done! Last Saturday we celebrated with our gals in the bridal party. All of the usual fixings. A request we have made with the wedding is that instead of gifts for us we are trying to do a Pass It Forward. Our friend that hosted the wedding was easily talked out of silly bridal games and we spent the first part of our evening putting together bags for the homeless and needy in the Denver area. We thought it was a wonderful way to have the wedding party bond. After 34 years together, who needs 10 new toasters and Deb says that making wedding dresses out of toilet paper is just a waste of toilet paper....she is ever the pragmatic one. Where we are burning up paper is with the continually growing list of must do tasks prior to the ceremony Saturday. For everything that gets crossed off, two more get added. We are looking forward to seeing what actually takes place.

Today was spent with our granddaughter (11 tomorrow) preparing her to be our flower girl and ring bearer. Tomorrow birthday party, Wednesday spent at a spa, Thursday pedis and mannis plus an essential car service, Friday setting up reception area with rented canopies, tables, chairs et al.. In the midst of all this is the need to prepare food for the reception, finish fitting our dresses, welcome visitors and guests, oh yes, need to write some vows, put together a sound track for the reception, breathe, drinks for the reception, choose some champagne for the toast, breathe, get our rings cleaned, prepare an itinerary for the honeymoon road trip and remind each other that we are having the time of our lives! Wouldn't trade it for anything! Squeeeeeeeeee!

We realize that all this cannot be done by the two of us alone so we are looking forward to the arrival of two traveling waifs (and perhaps a pair of honey badgers?) that may show up in a day or two.....that is unless they notice this post and figure out what is awaiting them.

Enough for now, and for those of visual orientation, pictures may show up if one of those traveling waifs can teach me how to post them.

Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Julie -2010

I was lucky enough to get a picture with the brides at the bridal party last Saturday.

It is also my privilege to be a bridesmaid at the wedding and I can't wait.  The wedding is going to be great no matter what because of the beautiful brides.

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

Jayne01

Congratulations Debi and Tia. This will be an amazing day for both of you. Looking forward to seeing some pictures and reading about your grand adventure. Only a few days until the big day! Very happy for you.

Best wishes,
Jayne

PS: I am on the east coast if you would like to visit.........the east coast of Australia, if that counts. [emoji2]
  •  

steph2.0

My lovely bride, Debi, and I will celebrate our wedding ceremony on the 11th of August (just nine days, oh no....so much to get done!!!). We have been blessed in that several sisters from Susan's will be joining this celebration with us.

Tia, it is your sisters who are blessed that we can be there with you and for you. Ever since we got to spend time together in Phoenix, and experienced your classy, warm, and caring attitude toward all around you, I have been looking forward to this event. And to be invited to take a small part in the ceremony is like a dream. Every girl wants to be part of a beautiful ceremony such as this, and until recently I wasn't even allowed to acknowledge the "girl" part, much less my desire to take part in such a thing. I simply cannot express how much of an honor and a pleasure it is.

Thank you, and see you in a few days. The hugs will be huge!

Your loving sister,

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Kendra

Countdown!!  See ya in a couple days   

Julie, great photo and wonderful smiles - thank you for posting
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Kendra on August 08, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Countdown!!  See ya in a couple days   

Julie, great photo and wonderful smiles - thank you for posting
Michelle and I are already enjoying the company and hospitality of the two brides. We will try to save you stragglers some hugs but no promises.

Hugs to all,
  Michelle & Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol