Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Helping my son into womenhood.

Started by Claire1985, August 08, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claire1985

Hi I'm Claire i have a 11 year old son, witch i will help into womenhood and be a girl.

My son has from birth always be very feminine the most boy's stuf he doesn't like, plays always into femine roles, didn't have real freinds on school he had always played with girls.
His social life is very poor he can's find his way, i've grown him op in the middle , not typical boy or girl, he likes horse riding and swimming .
From the age of 8 has in contact with an psycholist where he going 2 a month, on this moment his problems are so big that he doesn't go to school.
His femine side is so strong that we decided to gether with his psycholist that it's better for him to transition into a girl and train him into womenhood of living.
On this moment we dress him full as a girl at home, and we see that his social bahafuer is going to grow and that he's more happy in his girl role.
We now on our way to the next step to let him full live as a girl inside and out, so taht he doesn't be affraid annimore te be a boy.

No we ask are here more parents who have decided to transform their son in to girl on a young age ?
And what are your experiance with this?
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Claire1985
Dear Claire:
I am sorry that I do not have many of the answers you are seeking as written in your first posting here.  I am glad that you have become a member of Susan's Place and that you have shared your posting with other members here on the Forums.
I am thinking that you may lots more questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.

Be aware that there are a lot of members here that can identify with your situation..

Please allow me to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you had signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.
When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace. 
I have included Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Claire1985
Oh, and another thing Claire, so that more members here will know of your arrival here on the Forums, thus providing you more opportunity to share your story, your concerns, and your questions...
...please go the  Introductions Forum

When you introduce yourself there it would be good if you were to include a brief summary of your questions and concerns that you posted here on this thread.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and getting involved in the Forums here.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jin

Hi Claire,
I was raised in the middle too, but tended toward the girl side as my older Sister and cousins were playmates. We were poor so I was almost always dressed in the girl clothes the others had out grown. Now as an adult I enjoy switching roles and playing for both teams.

My advise is the raise her/him to be kind, loving, self-sufficient. And without fear. Do not push her into either role, just let her form her own individuality.

Good luck, and keep us posted!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi Claire and welcome to Susan's. My name is Moni. I am an adult transsexual, so I am not who you are wanting to speak to specifically, but I can recommend a book about a family who raised a transgender daughter. It is 'Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family.' This family had identical twins and one of the twins had many of the same characteristics that you see in your daughter. It is a very good story and I thought it might be helpful. Oh, it is a true story. Anyway, glad you are here. Your daughter is very lucky to have your support and you are lucky to have a beautiful daughter. Warm wishes for your family.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Claire1985

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 08, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Hi Claire and welcome to Susan's. My name is Moni. I am an adult transsexual, so I am not who you are wanting to speak to specifically, but I can recommend a book about a family who raised a transgender daughter. It is 'Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family.' This family had identical twins and one of the twins had many of the same characteristics that you see in your daughter. It is a very good story and I thought it might be helpful. Oh, it is a true story. Anyway, glad you are here. Your daughter is very lucky to have your support and you are lucky to have a beautiful daughter. Warm wishes for your family.

thanks for the title of the book i just ordern it.
good luck with your transition

greetz
  •  

Sarah77

Claire, welcome and best of luck. You will find lots of good advice here.

A lot of people here could have done with a mother as supportive as you.
  •  

Jessica

@Claire1985

Hi Claire, move this topic to the significant others forum where there may be others that have experience that may directly have bearing on your question

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 08, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Great suggestion on the book.  Just finished it myself.  Nicole was also recently cast as TVs first trans superhero.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/nicole-maines-on-being-the-first-trans-superhero-im-nervous-because-i-want-to-do-it-right-1202880477/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•