Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

COMBINED GENDER IDENTITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY INVENTORY test online

Started by annajasmine, December 31, 2007, 08:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annajasmine

This probably been posted already but I thought some of you might want to take a look. I don't know if the results are reliable but fun to take the test.

http://www.transsexual.org/cogiati_english.html

By the way does anyone mess around at tickle.com?

Take care,
Anna
  •  

Pica Pica

i mess around on tickle, or at least I did a while ago. I took this a while ago too- oddly enough i got the same category now as before, and I've changed a lot since then.
  •  

Sandy

I haven't taken the COGIATI test in well over a year or more.  I really don't place much stock in these tests because they are pretty easy to sway since the questions are pretty self evident.

I just took again and I really tried to answer the questions honestly.  It gave me a score of 405, type five, classic transsexual.  *whew* I was worried there for a minute!

It suggests that I seek immediate help for my gender identity problems.  Well I'm glad we're in agreement there!

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

stephm

Tried to answer the questions with no intention of swaying the result to my preference;
in 2001 I 'scored' 290 (Class 4 (Probable Transsexual) on the Cogiati Test
took it again january 2004 and scored 410 (Class 5 (Classic Transsexual)

I think it could be used as a self diagnosis tool, up to a point, as long as one answers honestly.
Although one likely knows how one feels anyway. But as Sandy says :- "I really don't place
much stock in these tests because they are pretty easy to sway since the questions
are pretty self evident."

Therefore not to be taken too seriously

•  

Yvonne

•  

Pica Pica

yes, hence getting the same score. My poor maths skills are not the result of a female brain, but an undeveloped pattern recognition and spatial skills bit, as a result of premature birth.....but sometimes it is nice to have someone ask you questions.
  •  

IsabelleStPierre

Those things are fun to take but not based on anything other the stereotypical views of male and female gender differences...although it can be fun to take them just the same..I got a 565...COGIATI classification FIVE, TRANSSEXUAL...ya...like I didn't already know that!

Peace and love,
Isabelle St-Pierre
  •  

Natasha

Quote from: Yvonne on December 31, 2007, 10:01:36 PM
You do know that this test is a load of tripe, dont you?

ha ha ha ha.  well, some people still believe in it apparently ;)
  •  

Keira

Looked at it again for kicks, man its even worse than I remembered.
Got 290.... Ohhhh Probably TS more than 16 months into this...
15 years after my initial diagnosis by a psychologists; thanks cogiati for being
so lame...
  •