Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Perineum

Started by Dany, August 17, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dany

Hi gals

So, I am a transgender woman but I think I might not be entirely trans. Overall, my body has a feminine appearance, ranging from wide hips to body hair growth. So much that I thought maybe I could have ovaries and a womb...which after I did an ultrasound was confirmed not to be true.

Now, as it happens I find the perineum a very interesting area of my body because it's very erogenous without it involving my ever so hated and disgusted genitals and also...well it's where my vagina will be. The male perineum is located right where the vagina is in a woman so...I use my imagination quite a bit. Strangely, I started noticing that my perineum is quite soft. When I mean soft, call me crazy but it's almost as if there's a canal without an opening in there or is there? I can even simulate a shallow penetration with my dildo, it goes really quite a bit.

Is this supposed to be possible in a male perineum? Do you think I'm just imagining my vagina too much or it's actually possible for a vaginal canal to have formed along with my disgusting genitals? Furthermore, something that could also be my imagination, the skin down there resembles a tiny pair of lips you know.

Do you think it's worth it looking into it or it's impossible for this to exist?
  •  

Dena

When it comes down to intersex, it's anybodies guess. Intersex has many variations and the only way to be sure is to receive a full workup. This would include hormones, genetic tests and body imaging. Some of the tests are rather costly and in insurance won't cover them unless there is a clear reason to run them. On the other hand, it doesn't matter if your transsexual or intersex, the treatment is the same.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •