Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Lunch Time!!!

Started by V M, August 25, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Hey!!! We have a Breakfast thread and a Dinner thread... So let's do Lunch!!!

I made a funky hotdog sandwich with a couple slices of pepperoni bread, mustard, pickles, a hashbrown and a wiener wrapped in Havarti cheese - YUM!!! Think I'll make another  ;D

So what are you munchin' for luncheon'?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jessica

A Reuben, extra kraut, extra pickle with a side of potato salad!
Topping it off with a pint of ale!

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

GingerVicki

I had a BK Whopper. I had a coupon for buy one get one free!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Laurie

My lunch wa the leftovers from taco salads I made last night. I threw all the leftovers including the taco meat into a bowl last night and put it in the fridge (in it not on top of it). Today I pulled it out of the fridge added shredded cheese and Italian dressing and mixed it up. Taco meat, onions, jalapenos, diced tomato, romaine lettuce, green onion, green and red bell pepper.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•