Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Just a bunch of blahhs..

Started by FOoly CoOly, August 29, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOoly CoOly

Hello im Codi. I'm not usually the one to open up about my problems. Im a trans woman 28, live in new york and work at a nursing home doing dietary work. I started hormones and this job the same time about a year ago. In that time the people i work with and the residents i feed, have all seen me going through the changes and it never seemed to bother them one bit, they were all very respectful and even helpful. A week ago however i entered guy fail mode, since that day everyone has acted completely different. The nurses are all noticeably more careful with there words and some people pretend they don't know who i am. But what gets me is the constant look of fear or disappointment on there faces when they talk to me. Of course i can hear my name mentioned in the break room everyday... I thought they knew what was going on? I don't understand. Some of the residents even told me i should repent, i found that amusing and sad at the same time. I know it will take time but... I guess right now i'm a novelty to them, hopefully it wears off soon and they can all talk to me the same way again. Just wanted to write out my thoughts, feel a little better already.

Codi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@FOoly CoOly 
Dear Codi   
I am so glad that you have just become a member of Susan's Place and that you have shared your interesting and detailed posting with the members here on the Forums.  Many of our members will now be aware of your arrival here on the Forums and can address some of the things that you stated on your very first posting here.

I am thinking that you may have lots more questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances.
Be aware that there are a lot of members here that can identify with your situation as you feel free to share it.

Please allow me to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others  and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.
It is nice that you had signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace. 
I have included Important LINKS that will tell you about Susan's Place.  Included there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@FOoly CoOly 
Oh, and another thing Codi,
So that more members here will be aware of your arrival on the Susan's Place Forums please find your way to the Introductions Forum Forum to tell the members about yourself!

In the Introductions Forum write much of what you wrote here, and more if you desire, so that the members that discover you will be able to share with you and answers some of your concerns.

Best wishes to you and thank you for becoming a member of Susan's Place.
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

FOoly CoOly

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, means a-lot after a long day. I will definitely make an introduction post, thanks for the help! Also i like your name : ) my brother lives in Alaska, Denali specifically. He fixes bicycles for a living and loves it[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •