Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Cute Goth style shoes for women

Started by Mika-chan, September 13, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mika-chan

Heya out there. I was wondering if anyone has a good place to buy gothic style women's shoes and sandals for women with larger feet. I wear a men's 13 US currently, I think that translates into a 15 for women's? I appreciate any advice, thanks!
  •  

DustKitten

What's your budget? What style of goth are you looking for? I think Demonia and New Rocks are the most popular brands; those both have their own websites and Amazon catalogues iirc, but if you're into old-school stuff you could get a pair of winklepickers; they're unisex (so you could order in a men's size) but they also make your feet look bigger, so keep that in mind. There used to be a place in England that custom-made them called The Gothic Shoe Company. I can't find their website now, but I found a different website for "gothic pikes" that does the same thing, they're just based in Berlin instead (maybe it's the same company and they moved? idk)

I don't know of any place that specifically sells plus-size gothic shoes for women, though. Usually I just browse around until I find a pair I like that's being sold in a 12 or 11 1/5, but it'd probably be next to impossible to find a 15 that way. :-\ Sorry I can't help more.
  •  

ErinAscending

Way to throw me back 30 years to when I was in high school!  Do they still make Doc Martens?  That pretty much the only thing we would wear back then, Goth or Punk...  Most of my school saw me as a punk.  The goth girls all knew who I was though as they regularly let me borrow their clothes.  I had my own Doc Martens though.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde
  •