Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Blood spotting when dilating

Started by Emily.coates, September 13, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emily.coates

I had my SRS in Thailand 4 months ago. Up until about a month ago I had no bleeding, however in the last few weeks I have had spotting on the tissue paper after dilating.

The surgeons office has told me that this is fairly normal but I wanted to try and do some crowdsourcing to see if other girls had had similar problems. There is no pain, just spotting on the paper. My pads are also blood free so it only seems to occur during dilation.

Can anybody ease my concerns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Dani

After my CGS, I had to wear a pad daily for about 8 months to almost a year.

If you are just spotting after dilation, I would not worry at all. You are still healing and really your experience is typical for all of us post op girls.

Just be cool and keep dilating on schedule. Maybe a vaginal douche now and then may help some.
  •  

GoneGrl

This happened to me only when the guy was really big or rough.  Usually most guys aren't that rough with me but if we are in an awkward position that can sometimes cause tiny ruptures.  Nothing major just a few droplets then I'm fine.
  •