Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hi!

Started by ftmblues, September 18, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ftmblues

My name is Sorin! I'm a young trans guy who's fresh out of the closet, and is probably in need of a lot of advice! I look forward to socializing here.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@ftmblues
Dear Sorin:
As an FTM I am certain that you will find a large number of FTMs and even some MTFs that can share their experiences and information with you that you might find helpful.

Thank you for following my comment on the other thread that I Officially Welcomed you on as a new member of Susan's Place and then following my suggestion and Link to come here to the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself and your arrival here on the Forums. 

Your Introductions posting will give many other members here a chance to get to know you and there will be those that can identify with much of what you are going through in your journey.   Therefore you should be able to start the sharing process and experience more give and take with other like minded members... and there is no doubt that you can make some new friends here in the process.

Enjoy your time here on the Forums, I trust that you will find this an enjoyable and informative experience.
Best wishes to you.... and again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Alice V

Hey Sorin! :)

Welcome here! Susans folks have a lot of experience in so many areas so you just need to ask what you wanna know and I'm sure there will be someone who will help you :)
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •