News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Breast plates or Breast forms

Started by Megan0000, September 19, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeptagonScars

Quote from: alyssalove2790 on October 06, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
I wear forms, paired with a mastectomy bra. They have pockets to insert the forms in... but they're quite expensive. 70$ a bra. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007Q8M4EO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

There are cheaper options around I'm sure but these were my favorite.  :)

But I like how the forms can jiggle around with the bra, almost like natural ones. They don't get misplaced from movement nor do I have to worry about glue! Yuck!

I second this! Amoena's bras are really good. I go with that brand too, but another model of theirs that only cost 40$ each. I liked it so much I got a second one in another colour. However, I saw it's much more expensive on Amazon than it is in their own webshop, where I order from. Here's your favorite on their webshop for just 50$ https://www.amoena.com/us-en/pocketed-lingerie/dana-soft-bra-white-42401-size-36D/

The forms do almost feel like natural ones, I agree on that too. And they really stay in place in the pockets, no risk of embarrassing accidents of dropping them. I don't like wearing mine with glue either!
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

Zoe_Kay

My own are somewhere between an A and B cup so I use some silicone ones from the Breastformstore.com and they work great!  I need to use tape to hold them in place if I go braless but they enhance my bust very nicely.  Still I may just get a breast enlargement one of these days but this is an affordable way to go.
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •  

Maid Marion

I found an unpadded lacy push up bra by DKNY that does a great job of holding breast forms in place.  I was able to swap computer cables without the forms popping out.
  •  

jk4361

Ive seen quite a few Instagram profiles that feature the breastplates, I for one am very close to buying one.
Look up Jannie Pink on Insta if you want to see them in action : )
  •  

Anastasia

OK, sometimes I'm a little slow to put two and two together and ask questions, but here goes.

I re-read this post (I actually commented off topic early on), but never really looked at breast plates. I saw this post again and looked at breast plates. They were not what I thought they were and I am now interested in them, but that is not my 2+2 moment.

Last fall, about the time this thread was started, I had been shopping and I noticed that there were quit a few choker blouses for sale. I had never really seen them outside the teens/young miss departments. I tried a couple of them on and really liked them. The surprising thing was that several different styles (same label)fit me well in the shoulders. I didn't buy any because the choker portion was to small. This is no surprise to me since I have to buy a size or two up in men's dress shirts due to my neck size.

When I started looking at breast plates, I noticed some had a little material going up the neck that would need to be covered with, say, make-up OR a choker type blouse. The choker blouses I tried on fit nicely in the shoulders, but not the neck. I have an unusually large neck. The choker blouse would be perfect for the breast plate, and they fit my shoulders.

Here's my 2+2 moment. I have a dress, made by the same label, that fits my shoulders. and doesn't leave a fabric tent on my chest. The same label made a dress that actually fits my broad shoulders, no breast body AND makes the choker blouses that again fit my shoulders and torso (the neck was an almost fit, I could wear it comfortably if I didn't look up LOL). So, this evening I am wondering if this label has aimed (or tried to include) cross dressers in the sizing of the clothing. The label is Vera Wang.
  •  

Bobbi Anne

I know after trying both the full breast plate and breast forms, I personally love the breast forms so much more. With either the adhesives for long term wear or pocket bras made just for the forms, I think the choices are much greater. I also love the feeling of how the forms seem to move with me better.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

•