Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

gender help?

Started by mlkybab, September 19, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlkybab

hi i'm 15 years old and currently a sophomore
i'm questioning myself right now
i started thinking i was genderfluid in 8th grade but i was still okay with going by feminine pronouns
i was able to come out to 3 if my friends at the time
in 9th grade i rested the waters of possibly being ftm, i started spelling my name a different way, "Aryn"
i openly talked about wanting transition to my school counselors and my girlfriend at the time
but didn't want to let go of make up and skirts
present day i came out to my mom a few weeks ago
she's in slight denial saying i'm too girly and soft to be a boy but she agreed saying that when i graduate i can do whatever i want
i've been trying to imagine myself with a flat chest and it makes me very happy and dysphoric too
i'm glad i found that there are feminine trans boys out there
what do you think i am? a confused child that needs help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Devlyn

Welcome to Susan's Place!

I'd say you're a very fortunate person who figured this out early enough to have an opportunity to live a happy life. There are plenty of soft girly boys out there, so don't even think of that as a stumbling block. Be you.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Laurie

Hi mlkybab,

I'm Laurie, the wandering waif of Susan's Place. I see that you are new here. So please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around.  Perhaps I can even get you to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and  create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly. I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org

Things that you should read

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

@mlkybab

Male/female/in between ... take it from an old fart, it's better to live as yourself however that's defined then to lose half your life trying to fulfill societal expectations.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•