Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last visit with Voice Coach Emily

Started by DawnOday, September 26, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

One of the great experiences of my transition is finding wonderful people out there as allies. I have been blessed with some really good medical staff and two lovely ladies in particular.
First off, my electrologist Nanci. Nanci is such a beautiful person and she has shown great resolve in the shadow of her husbands recent suicide. Forty of her best friends are transgender women by her estimate. I look forward to every encounter and as I get to the end of my experience with her, I hope she includes me as friend forty one and we remain friends forever.
Emily..My dear Emily. She has been my backbone in my transition. She gives me voice and culture lessons. She encouraged me to seek out support groups. Gives me fashion advice. Is a great shoulder to cry on. Very professional but not so professional that you don't feel her warmth. She is just a great lady and I will miss her dearly. I hope she let's me visit once in a while to take her to lunch. I know I will probably see her at Ingersoll and Rainbow functions. If I were going to live the male lie and I was 30 years younger.... Oh well I'm not.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•