Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hello

Started by OneDayIWillBeMe, September 29, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneDayIWillBeMe

Hi. I'm excited to be here. I've never really done something like this before but I'm happy there is a place for transgender people to help each other and talk. I don't really know what say here so I hope I find so good people on here.

-Oliver
  •  

Michelle_P

You're in the right place, and just saying "Hello" is the right thing.  Some of our youth members should be along to post more (I'm anything but young!), and just wanted to let you know that You Are Seen.  This is a great place to chat and learn more about ourselves and each other.

Enjoy, and explore the site!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: OneDayIWillBeMe on September 29, 2018, 10:48:39 PM
Hi. I'm excited to be here. I've never really done something like this before but I'm happy there is a place for transgender people to help each other and talk. I don't really know what say here so I hope I find so good people on here.

-Oliver

@OneDayIWillBeMe
Dear Oliver: 
Hello again!   Thank you for reading my Official Welcome message to you on your other thread that you first posted on.   Also, thank you for following the LINK that I provided to you and coming here to the Youth Introductions Forum....    feel free to look around this area of the Youth Forums and I am certain that you will find other like-minded young members that can identify with your questions and concerns.

You can now find a subject area that you can start a new thread with a Subject Line and Topic that will let the other members know the kinds of things that you are dealing with in your transition such as some of the things that you mentioned in your very first post. 
More than likely you will find new friends here as well.

Thank you for becoming a member of Susan's Place....   wishing you a warm WELCOME.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •