Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hey guys

Started by DanielLeeHastings, October 17, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielLeeHastings

Hi,

My name is Daniel and I am new to this site. I am a closeted FTM trans (AFAB) and came here to meet people who have had similar experiences.

I intend on coming out when I start university and am in my own place so for now I have to present myself as a girl and wait until nightfall to present myself the way I see myself.

I am an avid artist and love creative writing. I am British (born and raised in England) and have a mild obsession with tea  :angel:

If you want to know what I look like you can visit my other post (link below) where I ask whether or not I pass. Please also tell me if I pass or not thank you  :D

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,241680.0.html
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@DanielLeeHastings
Hello again Daniel:
It's me again, thank you for following the LINK to come here to the Introductions Forum that our lovely member @V M  and I provided for you on our Welcome Messages on the first thread that you posted on earlier today.   

Now, more members here at Susan's Place and regulars on the Forums will be aware of your arrival... you can expect more sharing of thoughts and information that you can receive and also give as you make new acquaintances and friends here.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Wishing you well,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •