Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hello everyone. New here.

Started by Leah/Newt, October 22, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah/Newt

Hi. My name is Leah, 22. Ive been living as male for my entire life and unable to be who i really am due to my family being severely christian and anything that did fit that role was snuffed out. I am on my own now and ready to be me. Hope to make so friends here and found out yesterday that i was not alone at work, which is awesome. Ok, well hope to hear from some of you. Bye.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Leah/Newt on October 22, 2018, 06:21:02 PM
Hi. My name is Leah, 22. Ive been living as male for my entire life and unable to be who i really am due to my family being severely christian and anything that did fit that role was snuffed out. I am on my own now and ready to be me. Hope to make so friends here and found out yesterday that i was not alone at work, which is awesome. Ok, well hope to hear from some of you. Bye.
@Leah/Newt
Hello again Leah:
It's me again, thank you for following the LINK to come here to the Introductions Forum that  I provided for you in my Welcome Message on the first thread that you posted recently today.   

Now, more members here at Susan's Place and regulars on the Forums will be aware of your arrival... you can expect more sharing of thoughts and information that you can receive and also give as you make new acquaintances and friends here.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Wishing you well,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Hi Leah
I hope you will have the chance to find yourself as fast as possible.  I did not have the chance to do this, and I don't know on how much fun time in my life I missed out on.
I found that it really helps and is liberating to have somebody to talk to, an find that you are not alone!

I also googled to find a local LGBTQ support group, and I joint that one, and I also found a Meet up group, which I joined.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

V M

Hi Leah  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •