Started by Julie -2010, October 24, 2018, 11:36:01 PM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Julie -2010 on October 24, 2018, 11:36:01 PMSunday I had my 3 boys and a daughter in law come over to the house and we had dinner. I had messaged them earlier in the week that I needed to talk with them about something. After dinner my wife and I sat down with them and I told them about myself. I had written up what I wanted to tell them and I did keep it pretty high level. It went really well. My youngest asked for a hug after I finished. My other two were a little in shock but thanked me for telling them about myself. They did have the deer in the headlights look but they told all told me how much they loved me. My daughter in law was asking all type of questions and really had accepting words for me. I told them that they would need to process the information but to reach out to me when they are ready if they have any questions or concerns. Well that was the big step for me. I really wanted to make sure I didn't lose them as I travel down this path. I think now my travel my pick up steam.Julie