Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Are you doing any more shopping than usual today through Monday?

Started by ChrissyRyan, November 23, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you doing any more shopping than usual today through Monday?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
7 (100%)
Maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

ChrissyRyan

Are you doing any more shopping than usual earlier this week, or today through Monday?
What 's on your list to buy and what has been your successes?
What did you want to buy, but you found to be sold out?

I have not done any shopping these past few days, except at the food markets.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

KathyLauren

We don't do Christmas. 
We don't do Christmas shopping. 
Today is Buy Nothing Day. 
It's too @#$% cold and icy to go out unnecessarily.

= No shopping.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

GingerVicki

I went out today to get simple things at Walmart and it was empty. There was only two or three cashiers so they did not expect much.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Avoiding it as best I can.  I refuse to stand in line just to save a few bucks on trinkets I really don't need.  Even if there is something I need on sale, I will gladly pay a few dollars more just to not stand in line with a bunch of frantic over-consumers.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Although I still have not bought anything during this crazy shopping period, I have looked online at some cute shoes and clothes.  Nothing jumped out at me to say buy now!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Kylo

If you mean buying gifts, I get that done two or three months before December even starts.

I can't be bothered with the food this year. I'll probably just have something normal. Just finished a month long run of xmas commissions and I've been up almost 48 hours straight. I'm done.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Kylo on December 21, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
If you mean buying gifts, I get that done two or three months before December even starts.

I can't be bothered with the food this year. I'll probably just have something normal. Just finished a month long run of xmas commissions and I've been up almost 48 hours straight. I'm done.
Hope you enjoy a well earned rest!
Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Kylo

Couple of days around the house doing absolutely nothing should fix me up.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •