Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

How do you StP?

Started by Grunt, November 24, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grunt

I bought the FreeToM Sleek a couple of months ago, and so far I can only use it for packing, which is also a little difficult because it's set to cover a vagina, and not set where a natural cis penis would be.

Anyway, what I'm having a really difficult time with is overcoming the 26-28 years of female potty training telling my body not to urinate with anything covering me.

It's like an on/off switch, even while sitting, if it's on, no matter how much I relax, or push, or tell myself it's okay, I can't pee. The second I go back to female sitting, BAM instant stream. I have gone hours past needing to pee in order to try and force progress and that didn't work either.

So, how did you guys do it? What's the trick to reversing years of training and control?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

•  

Ryuichi13

I hear that many people first try using their STPs in the shower.  It helps you get used to standing up to pee, and if there is any leaks, you can simply turn on the water and rinse off before taking off your underwear. 

I'd wear your chosen style of underwear in the shower when you try, and then try both over the top band and the fly as well to see what works best.  Once you're used to peeing that way, then try it with a pair of pants on over the underwear, as if you're going out somewhere.  Again, should there be any leaks, you can take off both. 

It sounds like it will take you a bit to get used to it, since you have to overcome a (possibly) shy bladder.  Its "mind over matter" in this case.  ;)

Either way, good luck!

Ryuichi

•  

dutch_boy

I started peeing in the shower (while showering) without using an STP, just to get my body used to peeing while standing. That could be a first step.
  •  

mpkry

I hear you, brother. It makes things even worse when you have pee-fright on top of being terrified it's going to leak. Then, with me anyway, I end up making a mess regardless cuz I start out with a tinkle as I test to make sure it's going to work, and that's even worse cuz then it drips down the side.

Not very helpful I suppose, but I can relate!
  •  

skipulus

Hi Grunt,
I know this is a month old but I would really like to know how you are doing and I want to share my experience as well.
Quote from: Grunt on November 24, 2018, 12:56:55 AM
... so far I can only use it for packing, which is also a little difficult because it's set to cover a vagina, and not set where a natural cis penis would be.

I have a different type myself, a Peecock Gen 3 - 4.75", but I found this worried me a bit initially and I started looking at mens package a lot ;)
They do sit a bit low but I pack up and for all practical appearances it looks natural. I use tight briefs to keep it in place and haven't found a difficulty with it.

Quote from: Grunt on November 24, 2018, 12:56:55 AM
Anyway, what I'm having a really difficult time with is overcoming the 26-28 years of female potty training telling my body not to urinate with anything covering me.

• try to manage pissing while standing in the shower without anything on.
  • the design is like a funnel and one of the trick is to not have it completely over the vagina but rather that the rims barely touch around the vaginal area.
    If it is touching or pushed up against the vagina then when you mange to let go of the pee it will likely back-flow or spill over the rims.

I have found some men's jock pants that have a hole in the right spot for the penis. This means that when I STP I unzip pull it out and then pull it down away from the vagina and this makes it much safer to piss and the funnel to gather the piss and direct it down through the hollow penis.
They only cost $0.99 a pair which is a lot cheaper than the FTM harnesses.  ;)
Shop around on men's sports wear and also gay wear. It could help.
BTW I'm old enough to be your dad so I have been conditioned a lot longer, it is more about confidence than conditioning.

•  

Grunt

Quote from: skipulus on December 31, 2018, 09:15:51 AM
Hi Grunt,
I know this is a month old but I would really like to know how you are doing and I want to share my experience as well.
I have a different type myself, a Peecock Gen 3 - 4.75", but I found this worried me a bit initially and I started looking at mens package a lot ;)
They do sit a bit low but I pack up and for all practical appearances it looks natural. I use tight briefs to keep it in place and haven't found a difficulty with it.

• try to manage pissing while standing in the shower without anything on.
  • the design is like a funnel and one of the trick is to not have it completely over the vagina but rather that the rims barely touch around the vaginal area.
    If it is touching or pushed up against the vagina then when you mange to let go of the pee it will likely back-flow or spill over the rims.

I have found some men's jock pants that have a hole in the right spot for the penis. This means that when I STP I unzip pull it out and then pull it down away from the vagina and this makes it much safer to piss and the funnel to gather the piss and direct it down through the hollow penis.
They only cost $0.99 a pair which is a lot cheaper than the FTM harnesses.  ;)
Shop around on men's sports wear and also gay wear. It could help.
BTW I'm old enough to be your dad so I have been conditioned a lot longer, it is more about confidence than conditioning.
Honestly, even though I was able to pee through it half the time, it doesn't drain and clean, and since I am diabetic and prone to UTIs, I decided to discontinue using it as an StP after getting two in a couple months. I now use it as a packer only. I will absolutely look in to jock wear, though, because packing with just underwear is proving to be incredibly difficult. I really appreciate your response, by the way, and will share your experience with my friend who is also having a hard time with StPs.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

•  

CursedFireDean

I see you stopped using it as an STP so this may not be helpful for you but I figured I'd comment this for anyone else reading who might want to see it.

What worked for me was gradually working my way up to clothing.
- butt naked, squatting sort of: This was hard enough at first, my body didn't want to pee while standing.
- butt naked, standing
- underwear around ankles, standing
- underwear at knees, standing
- underwear on, standing
- pants at ankles
- pants at knees
- pants on

I never actually got to the "pants on" step, as my anatomy isn't set up right to STP with pants on, but that was the process I used. Once I was able to do it one way, I'd try the next.

Check me out on instagram @flammamajor
  •  

skipulus

Quote from: Grunt on December 31, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
Honestly, even though I was able to pee through it half the time, it doesn't drain and clean, and since I am diabetic and prone to UTIs, I decided to discontinue using it's StP after getting two in a couple months.

UTIs are a serious illness and can get very bad and do a lot of damage so please be careful! I absolutely agree with not taking the risk.

Regarding it not draining, I simply pull the penis a few times and shake it a bit and that drains it. Men do the same all the time because they all have that problem and if they don't then a few drops go into their pants. You can see them all do this in one manner or another at the urinals.

•  

skipulus

Quote from: CursedFireDean on January 01, 2019, 04:01:05 PM

I never actually got to the "pants on" step, as my anatomy isn't set up right to STP with pants on, but that was the process I used. Once I was able to do it one way, I'd try the next.

I'm certain your step by step will help others. I am curious, how does your anatomy prevent you from STP with pants on?
Do you mean pants as in underpants such as briefs or trousers as in jeans?
I'm in the UK and pants are strictly underwear here.

•  

CursedFireDean

Quote from: skipulus on January 02, 2019, 09:14:03 PM
I'm certain your step by step will help others. I am curious, how does your anatomy prevent you from STP with pants on?
Do you mean pants as in underpants such as briefs or trousers as in jeans?
I'm in the UK and pants are strictly underwear here.
Sorry, I mean pants as in trousers!
My urethra is very low and basically in order for the flow of the STP to work, the STP has to be lower than my fly lets it go. I haven't been able to find a pair of trousers that let me get an STP low enough without taking my trousers down below my butt.

Check me out on instagram @flammamajor
  •  

skipulus

Quote from: CursedFireDean on January 02, 2019, 09:55:16 PM
Sorry, I mean pants as in trousers!
My urethra is very low and basically in order for the flow of the STP to work, the STP has to be lower than my fly lets it go. I haven't been able to find a pair of trousers that let me get an STP low enough without taking my trousers down below my butt.

I do unbutton the trousers so that the fly opens up sufficiently but the waist is still around the start of my hip and above my butt.
We all have the issue of needing to get it quite low but if your trousers, i.e. the waistline, is below your butt then the bottom of your zip is about a third or half way down your thigh and I find it hard to believe that your urethra is all the way down there!

Note where men keep their waistline; it is over the hip bone at the top of the blades but not above the hip unlike what women do. Women set the waistline above the hip to make the legs look longer and show off a waist.

The feminine image is to have long legs compared to body and a waist, while it is masculine to have hardly any waist and shorter legs to body length. So they position trousers lower to enhance that appearance.

•  

dutch_boy

I've seen cis men pull their pants halfway down their butt sometimes when peeing. Hell, I see men walking around with their jeans halfway down their butt at all times :D If you have a long enough shirt, it shouldn't be much of a problem.
  •  

skipulus

Quote from: dutch_boy on January 04, 2019, 02:56:10 PM
I've seen cis men pull their pants halfway down their butt sometimes when peeing. Hell, I see men walking around with their jeans halfway down their butt at all times :D If you have a long enough shirt, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

yep, they don't worry about it!

•