Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

what would be my singing range? is my voice too raspy?

Started by Aurorasky, December 14, 2018, 05:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurorasky

I don't know. My voice sounds too nasal for me and in my throat. I never had to train it because I always had a naturally high voice for "a boy", however I wish to know if I sound like a girl and not like a gay boy and if what my singing range would be. I don't want to sound like a child though but don't want to sound raspy like it does!

Can anyone analyze the pitch and resonance --> https://clyp.it/c20xg52m

Thank you so much!! :-)
Love,

Aurora Beatriz da Fonseca
  •  

Lynne

I don't know about your singing range but based on your recording I wouldn't have guessed that you are anything but a girl. Also, I don't think your voice is too raspy, I know because mine is, and I have far worse voice than yours.
  •  

DawnOday

Aurora-  Here is an app that will check your pitch. This is a good app because it tracks you over time and you can see your progress. Your pitch is in the 185 range which is the female range. It you are interested we are starting a voice training group next week via Skype. If you would like to join us, let me know. We will be working on voice, presentation, and  mannerisms. I've been in training for two years and I want to share what I learned.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•