Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

First time going out.

Started by Coffeedrew, December 14, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffeedrew

I work very hard today to cut my caffeine intake and the twitching on my finger seems to have stopped.I am still going to mention it to the doctor next time I go but I think I drink too much coffee.(6-8 cups a day and 6 of those cups  are 2 ventis from Starbucks) Sotonight I decided I would go out. I finally got some basic makeup, and I watch some tutorials on how to apply it. I bought some feminine clothes, and a bra. I got dressed up and did my hair. I decided to do a little test, first off I would go to the gas station, and since that's a direct interaction with another person, I was going to see how it went. My stepmom told me I look fine, but I swear I can still see a hint of beard shadow. The gas station went fine, I kind of got a strange look but everything was okay. Next I decided to go to my local Walmart, I went to the women's clothing section, then I went to the makeup aisle. I was very careful to watch my body language because I've noticed that normal women tend to be more submissive when they walk if that makes sense. They tend to let other people go in front of them and they're not in a hurry. I got a few other things while I was there and I had no negative response I even managed to pass by a group of teenage girls that I thought I was going to have a real issue with.my whole point of this mission was to go out and see if I can pass as a female while buying feminine stuff.
I would call tonight a success, and I was expecting the worst case being here in the south USA.

I kinda use this website as notes for my progress, and I am sorry if I ramble on or if I repeat stuff.
TLDR version, tonight was my first night dressing up as a woman, and going out as one to go shopping.
I call it a success because I didn't have anybody call me out or tell me I looked out of place. I successfully blended in. Thanks.
Coffeedrew.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Coffeedrew on December 14, 2018, 08:21:30 PM
I work very hard today to cut my caffeine intake and the twitching on my finger seems to have stopped.I am still going to mention it to the doctor next time I go but I think I drink too much coffee.(6-8 cups a day and 6 of those cups  are 2 ventis from Starbucks) Sotonight I decided I would go out. I finally got some basic makeup, and I watch some tutorials on how to apply it. I bought some feminine clothes, and a bra. I got dressed up and did my hair. I decided to do a little test, first off I would go to the gas station, and since that's a direct interaction with another person, I was going to see how it went. My stepmom told me I look fine, but I swear I can still see a hint of beard shadow. The gas station went fine, I kind of got a strange look but everything was okay. Next I decided to go to my local Walmart, I went to the women's clothing section, then I went to the makeup aisle. I was very careful to watch my body language because I've noticed that normal women tend to be more submissive when they walk if that makes sense. They tend to let other people go in front of them and they're not in a hurry. I got a few other things while I was there and I had no negative response I even managed to pass by a group of teenage girls that I thought I was going to have a real issue with.my whole point of this mission was to go out and see if I can pass as a female while buying feminine stuff.
I would call tonight a success, and I was expecting the worst case being here in the south USA.

I kinda use this website as notes for my progress, and I am sorry if I ramble on or if I repeat stuff.
TLDR version, tonight was my first night dressing up as a woman, and going out as one to go shopping.
I call it a success because I didn't have anybody call me out or tell me I looked out of place. I successfully blended in. Thanks.
Coffeedrew.

Congratulations!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Congratulations on a successful outing!
  •