Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

First time at work with binder on

Started by MeTony, December 16, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeTony

Last tuesday was the first day with a binder on at work. Noone said a word about it. I was sure someone comment my missing upper parts. Maybe people don't see them. Lol. Only I do.

Tomorrow...I will do it again.

Another great thing. I don't wash my binders secretly anymore. My husband has seen them hanging to dry.

He's not so keen on my transition. But it's a path I need to walk.

Tony
  •  

mr_marc91

They're uncomfortable for shift work, especially when it's a 14 hour shift lol.
But I don't really bother wearing them if I can help it as I can get away with out one with a hoody on thankfully :icon_cool:
  •  

Ryuichi13

*snip*

Quote from: MeTony on December 16, 2018, 02:19:15 PMit's a path I need to walk.

Honestly, you hit the nail on the head.  Hopefully, you can find a therapist that can help him realize that you may need to transition in order to be happy with yourself.  The decision to transition is one that only you can make.  You shouldn't have to hide who you are from him.  If he can't accept the real you, then maybe discussions and couples therapy is the way to go. 

And congrats on wearing your binder at work!  I find mine to be pretty comfy for the most part, but not everyone feels that way. 

Whatever path you take, good luck.

Ryuichi

•  

Northern Star Girl

@MeTony
Dear Tony:
Thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts.
Continue on with your apparently successful efforts to build your self-assurance and continue to increase your self-confidence at your work, at your home and in your personal relationships.
I am so very happy for you and have enjoyed your positive postings and photos. 

We are your biggest fans and we are always rooting for you. 
You can count on our support.
Thank you for your frequent posts, comments and updates.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: MeTony on December 16, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
Last tuesday was the first day with a binder on at work. Noone said a word about it. I was sure someone comment my missing upper parts. Maybe people don't see them. Lol. Only I do.

Tomorrow...I will do it again.

Another great thing. I don't wash my binders secretly anymore. My husband has seen them hanging to dry.

He's not so keen on my transition. But it's a path I need to walk.

Tony
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

MeTony

Thank you people.

I wish I could hide my undesired parts with a hoodie. But I have a G-cup.

I work shift too. 12-13 hours. Have a bra with me, just in case I need to change. My binder I wear at work is one size bigger than a snug fit.   

Thank you Danielle, you are always so supportive. I send you a huge holiday hug.

Tony

•  

mm

MeTony, You probably best going with a larger size, being a G and working a longer shift.  mr_marc91, I like to go with a sports bra and hoodie in the winter when I can, can't go without nothing as I don't like the bouncing feeling all day.

•