Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

HRT & Hips

Started by Darlene, December 17, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneK

QuoteI had no breast growth worth talking about, but had great results in my lower half, hips having been so good to me.

I'm hoping for the opposite.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Linde

Except emotional changes, I have not seen anything estrogen does to me (and it is the only hormone my body has).  My hips and boobs were given to me by my bodies biology, and E did not change any of that.
So, be prepared to see nothing really grand happening, except the emotional stuff.  And if you are lucky, you get the full E service!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

CynthiaAnn

This picture was taken last week, and I've realized a nice subtle change in my lower body especially over the past 5 years, it's been slow, steady, and noticeable (I'm 60 HRT for 7 + years).....

C -

•  

Dani

And I noticed that you are wearing the same top in this picture and your profile picture. Just a coincidence I suppose.  ::)

I also noticed the bicycle. Working the legs can really shape your lower body parts. Definitely not a coincidence. 8)
  •  

Maid Marion

I was just thinking this morning that I do so much lower body exercise it looks like I'm a bicyclist!
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Dani on May 09, 2019, 07:54:06 PM
And I noticed that you are wearing the same top in this picture and your profile picture. Just a coincidence I suppose.  ::)

I also noticed the bicycle. Working the legs can really shape your lower body parts. Definitely not a coincidence. 8)

Hi Dani, I just had bought this top from Land's End a few weeks ago  :) it's their "swim shirt" and claims high SPF factor and nice form fit, I've worn it like several times now  :), might buy a 2nd one, they have many different patterns and solids, what's a girl to do ?

Have a wonderful day !

Cynthia -
  •  

Margrit

By the way, I love Land's End  ;D
  •  

RobynD

At the four year mark, my butt is much larger, my hips are now hourglass, and there have been other additions good and bad like cellulite, dimples etc. HRT often changes you a a lot.

•