Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Home waxing

Started by GingerVicki, December 17, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerVicki

Does anyone have experience with home waxing? I am thinking about buying this setup because it seems simple and has good reviews. That and I've found one place close by and every 6 weeks it would be about 182 dollars. I am not hairy so it should be simple. I've been waxed before.

Or buy this kit and wax 4 times for 71 dollars.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FW39SC9/?coliid=IG66X57X6O2MT&colid=2NV8PZUOT35G0&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it#customerReviews
  •  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 17, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
Does anyone have experience with home waxing? I am thinking about buying this setup because it seems simple and has good reviews. That and I've found one place close by and every 6 weeks it would be about 182 dollars. I am not hairy so it should be simple. I've been waxed before.

Or buy this kit and wax 4 times for 71 dollars.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FW39SC9/?coliid=IG66X57X6O2MT&colid=2NV8PZUOT35G0&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it#customerReviews
And here I was of the opinion that almost all intersex persons are as hairless as I am!  I have nothing to be waxed (except the floors in my house)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Dietlind on December 17, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
And here I was of the opinion that almost all intersex persons are as hairless as I am!  I have nothing to be waxed (except the floors in my house)

I have very little hair and everything but my facial hair, underarms, and pubes are vellus.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: GingerVicki on December 18, 2018, 01:35:23 AM
I have very little hair and everything but my facial hair, underarms, and pubes are vellus.
So, I was kind of correct with my belief! What do you use the wax for?  I would not really know what to wax?

I have a little vellus, but very blond hair (and not really visible), on the outside of my lower arms, but have no hair on my legs or underarms.  My only real hair is in the pubic area (not very dense) and my beard growth (not very much either). 
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Also checkout the waxing kits and supplies at places such as Sally Beauty, ULTA, and independent beauty supply stores.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 18, 2018, 08:07:26 AM
Also checkout the waxing kits and supplies at places such as Sally Beauty, ULTA, and independent beauty supply stores.

Chrissy

Thanks! Will do.
  •  

big kim

Like tattooing & dentistry don't do this at home!
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: big kim on December 18, 2018, 04:37:17 PM
Like tattooing & dentistry don't do this at home!

This is good advice. Although I meet a peckerwood who did a tattoo on himself and it was legit. He did prison tattoos.
  •