Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Shoe Finds for larger sizes

Started by Melinda@heart, December 18, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melinda@heart

I like browsing Amazon for cute shoes but the ones I really like are usually too small and most often over $100. Last night I found the shoes below and to my surprise they come in large sizes! I realize they are pricey but if your looking for those special occasion shoes, check them out. I clicked on the name of the company to browse their other shoes and they have quite a selection. I did not check all the sizes though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

Lyric

Wow. Women's shoes in size 15 must be pretty hard to find. I wear a women's 10 1/2 and half sizes are often scarce in the larger sizes. I've had good luck with Zappo's and Macy's, though. One think I like about those is that they offer free return postage, which for online shoe buying is a very good idea.

I just checked XYD's Amazon store and their own website. Their site is a cheap looking little thing with very little stock showing. They seem to be mainly operating through Amazon. My guess is that this is a drop shipper using one of the big asian importers with US warehouses. This is not to berate them in any way, but even if the shoe quality is good, I wouldn't expect much in the customer service department from them.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

barbie

Just ago, I ordered US size 12 high heels. Usually I wear US women's size 10, but for high heel pumps, adding size 2 has been a better choice.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Sexy-High-Heels-Shoes-Women-Pointed-Toe-Slip-on-High-Heel-Pumps-Party-Shoes-Woman/32641267967.html

A little bit bigger is far better than being too tight.
Size 12 the the maximum there.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

DawnOday

Hon there is a place to get up to date styles. It's not cheap, but I guarantee you the heels will not fall off like the ones from Long Tall Sally,  Shoes of Prey is a custom shoe stylist that operates here in the US via Nordstrom. Shoes are really well made of quality materials. I bought some two years ago and it made a big difference.  https://www.shoesofprey.com/
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•