Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My HRT Journey - -Updates

Started by GordonG, December 18, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamelatransuk

Quote from: GordonG on March 28, 2019, 08:58:01 PM
I forgot to mention that since the orchi I've been down. I've read on other forums that that is a natural thing that can happen when your T plummets like mine has.

Saw my doctor yesterday and he is upping the dosage 50% of what I was taking and will redo the blood tests in 2 months.

Hopefully things will improve with the increase in E.

Hello again Gordon

I am glad to see your doctor has increased your E.

I am sure you'll see the benefit in the way you feel shortly.

Good luck also with your BT results in May.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Linde

Quote from: pamelatransuk on March 29, 2019, 06:03:11 AM
Hello again Gordon

I am glad to see your doctor has increased your E.

I am sure you'll see the benefit in the way you feel shortly.

Good luck also with your BT results in May.

Hugs

Pamela
Never thought about it, why I am not down, but it might be the fact that my doc doubled my E after the orchi.  I feel pretty good with my double E!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

pamelatransuk

Happy to see that, Linde, both the doubling of E and the beneficial result you are experiencing!

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Linde

Quote from: pamelatransuk on March 29, 2019, 09:47:21 AM
Happy to see that, Linde, both the doubling of E and the beneficial result you are experiencing!

Hugs

Pamela
Today I felt more feminin than I ever have.  I don't know why, but I have absolutely no doubt that I am a woman through and through, I don't even feel trans anymore, just woman!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

GordonG

Hello again. I had a consult on Friday with Dr Tuan Nyguyen near Portland Oregon for my scrotectomy. It is scheduled for July 10th.

My increased E dosage is going well. I had blood work and a doctor follow up last Monday. Next time will be in six months.

So all in all things are going well. I'm feeling good and happy with where I am.
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•