Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Donation Challenge - December 2018 Edition!

Started by Jessica_Rose, December 22, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica_Rose

I will match donations made to this site between now and the end of the year up to a total of $500.

Let's help Susan's Place end the year on a positive financial note. I am certain this site has saved lives, I know it saved mine. It has helped many of us understand ourselves, and it has helped some of us come out of the darkness. It is an oasis in the desert for thousands of people drifting between two worlds. The information and support I found here gave me the strength to start an unexpected journey. Susan's Place helped me find joy once again.

I realize not everyone can help out financially, but please consider making a donation if you can afford to do so. Even if you can't donate, continue posting. Although donations keep this site running, your posts are what make Susan's Place such a valuable resource.

Right now (22 Dec) the current 'Help Support Susan's Place' banner shows total donations of $2089. If that total reaches $2589 or more by the end of this year I will donate $500 to Susan's Place. For any total under $2589 I will match the additional donations dollar for dollar.

Other than being a member, I have no affiliation with Susan's Place. I am just one of the many people who have found this site to be a priceless source of information and support. Thanks to everyone for helping keep this site running another year, and I wish all of you a joyous holiday season and a Happy New Year!

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I posted this really early this morning. Now that more people are online I wanted to give it a bump. I know there are members out there who will help make this donation happen.
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Going to try one more bump. Supporting Susan's Place is important to all of us.
Hair - Hair Restoration
  •  

Jessica

$50 is my Donation on Christmas
Merry Christmas 🎁🎄

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica_Rose

Thanks Jessica! I hope you and your loved ones have an awesome Christmas!

Hair - Hair Restoration
  •  

Jessica_Rose

It looks like Susan's Place has received about $376 since I posted this announcement. My thanks to everyone who has donated! I want to make sure the funds show up before the end of the year. So even though my goal was not met, I will still donate $500 to Susan's Place.

Two years ago tonight, while reading posts on Susan's Place I had an epiphany -- I finally figured out the source of my anger, and discovered who I am. I personally can't think of a site more deserving of donations.

Thanks Susan, and everyone else who helps keep this site running. I hope all of you have a fantastic New Year's, and I look forward to many more to come.

Hair - Hair Restoration
  •  

KathyLauren

Thank you Jessica (and all other donors) for your generosity.  It is so nice to see the banner turn blue before the end of the month.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on December 28, 2018, 09:14:25 PM
It looks like Susan's Place has received about $376 since I posted this announcement. My thanks to everyone who has donated! I want to make sure the funds show up before the end of the year. So even though my goal was not met, I will still donate $500 to Susan's Place.

Two years ago tonight, while reading posts on Susan's Place I had an epiphany -- I finally figured out the source of my anger, and discovered who I am. I personally can't think of a site more deserving of donations.

Thanks Susan, and everyone else who helps keep this site running. I hope all of you have a fantastic New Year's, and I look forward to many more to come.

Would have been a shame to not see it hit $3,000, so I took care of that.  ;)
  •