Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What to wear???

Started by Zoey421, December 23, 2018, 12:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoey421

I did a lot of research on what to wear prior to purchasing women's clothing. Some of the best advice I read was about colour blocking and how to dress for a square body shape (i.e. hips and shoulders are pretty my aligned). I look for solid colours to wear on top and more patterns for pants (and skirts, eventually). There are basics that every woman should have ... black and white T-shirts and turtle necks; jeans; black cardigans; black, tan, or off-white sweaters; booties, heels, and flats. The important thing is to make sure you can mix and match what you purchase. Get as many outfit combinations that you can from your wardrobe.

I also find jewelry to be great for accent pieces. In addition, jewelry can also send a signal that you are dressing more feminine.

I also love a scarf, particularly square silk scarves. A scarf is a great way to add a splash of colour and make your outfit unique.

I search a lot and have no problems going into women's stores, picking out pieces, trying on clothes, and, importantly, asking for advice.

Last, find your own style. While I prefer a more classic look with splashes of colour, you may prefer a different palette of colours and styles.

I would love to hear about other TGs advice for picking out clothes.

Hugs Zoey
  •