Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Came out to my oldest son

Started by BlueJaye, December 25, 2018, 10:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueJaye

Our oldest child is 9 years old. I had recently promised my wife that I would start opening up to others about being transgender so I can get over my fears and move on with transition. So, I decided tonight to talk to my son about it. He super understanding and made it so much easier than I expected.
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: BlueJaye on December 25, 2018, 10:26:19 PM
Our oldest child is 9 years old. I had recently promised my wife that I would start opening up to others about being transgender so I can get over my fears and move on with transition. So, I decided tonight to talk to my son about it. He super understanding and made it so much easier than I expected.

Both my sons ( 10 & 8 ) know I'm trans but I agonize over setting the right example for them to succeed as men in life.

Kind regards, Kirsten.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Children are usually better at understanding and accepting than adults. I'm happy for you that you've started opening up.
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •