News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Packer Advice About Lifelike Squishy Scrotum

Started by mpkry, December 27, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpkry

Hi Everyone,

I have been on the hunt for a long long time now for a prosthetic that has super realistic testicles. Many of them say they're hyper realistic, but I've tried so many now that I can tell you they mean visually only, not feel.

Prior to buying a packer from GenderCat, the most realistic testicles I could find were a more-or-less solid scrotum with very small testicles inside, but you have to squeeze pretty hard to feel them. The one I got from GenderCat was game changing... the scrotum is like saggy skin and moves on its own with no touch needed. It's pretty unbelievable.

One of the issues I had with that the default-sized testicles were pretty small, but I wrote the owners and was able to get slightly larger testicles, and that was great. The problem is, even the larger custom size was still pretty small, and the scrotum itself is too small to hold anything much bigger (and they don't do custom scrotum sizes anyway).

I've spent so much money now on packers, so I'm hoping you friendly folks can share any advice on other alternatives?

I've been looking at Emisil packers a lot, but the video's of the scrotum look pretty stiff still, and ReelMagik is the same way. Has anyone tried a packer that has truly soft, squishy, skin-like thinness in a packer, aside from GenderCat?

Thanks everyone!!!
MPK
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. Unfortunately I can't help you with your question but probably one of the other guys can. We do have a place where this thread is more likely to be seen so I will move it there for you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you  with.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Ryuichi13

I"ll be honest.  Squishy testicles isn't a priority for me.  However, I'm now curious as to what's out there, so I'm going to subscribe to this thread.

Welcome to Susan's Place! 

Ryuichi

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: mpkry on December 27, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have been on the hunt for a long long time now for a prosthetic that has super realistic testicles. Many of them say they're hyper realistic, but I've tried so many now that I can tell you they mean visually only, not feel.

Prior to buying a packer from GenderCat, the most realistic testicles I could find were a more-or-less solid scrotum with very small testicles inside, but you have to squeeze pretty hard to feel them. The one I got from GenderCat was game changing... the scrotum is like saggy skin and moves on its own with no touch needed. It's pretty unbelievable.

One of the issues I had with that the default-sized testicles were pretty small, but I wrote the owners and was able to get slightly larger testicles, and that was great. The problem is, even the larger custom size was still pretty small, and the scrotum itself is too small to hold anything much bigger (and they don't do custom scrotum sizes anyway).

I've spent so much money now on packers, so I'm hoping you friendly folks can share any advice on other alternatives?

I've been looking at Emisil packers a lot, but the video's of the scrotum look pretty stiff still, and ReelMagik is the same way. Has anyone tried a packer that has truly soft, squishy, skin-like thinness in a packer, aside from GenderCat?

Thanks everyone!!!
MPK

@mpkry 
Dear MPK:
    I am happy to see your several first postings since you signed up as a member a few days ago.   

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I see that our lovely member  @Dena  has already Officially Welcomed you, but please allow me to also  warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that  Dena included below her Welcome Message to you.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@mpkry
Oh, and another thing, MPK,
Please make a point to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself.   

Your introduction there will permit other members here to know of your arrival... and you can expect more sharing of thoughts with other members... an as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

NOTE  Now, after all of this Official Greeting stuff I will let you now have your thread back so you can continue to seek the answers you are asking for and time for you to do some more postings..

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place,,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

skipulus

Quote from: mpkry on December 27, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Apparently the Gen 4 Peecock may be what you are looking for, according to Dutch_boy.

Quote from: dutch_boy on July 18, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

The Gen4's biggest improvement/change is the dual density, making it more life-like. The scrotum is filled with gel and two (marble sized, really) floating testicles. The skin on the shaft moves independently from the core. It also has a leak barrier to help prevent spills.

•  

dutch_boy

Quote from: skipulus on December 31, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
Apparently the Gen 4 Peecock may be what you are looking for, according to Dutch_boy.
It's nowhere near "super realistic" though, which I why I haven't commented. It's more like a pre-pubescent boy's scrotum ;) (I think, I have never seen one :P).
  •