Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dr Jeffrey Spiegel review

Started by WishnHopeN, December 28, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WishnHopeN

I've had about $50,000.00 worth of facial plastic surgery with Dr. Spiegel and I would say that I'm extremely happy with everything.  The results are not perfect but I look MUCH much much better than I did before surgery and I'm 46 years old but people say I look 10+ years younger.  I don't "feel" like I'm passable but a lot of people say that I am passable.  I think most people in public think I'm a woman but I feel like some know that I'm trans.  I will say everyone has been great about it.  I've been treated very nicely by the public which is a surprise.  With Dr. Spiegel I have had nose reconstruction which came with the benefit of making my breathing so much easier (which I didn't expect and wasn't aware of) and it seems I don't snore anymore.  He made my nose look a LOT more symmetrical that it was before AND he reduced the size of my nostrils.  Oddly I asked him pre-operatively if he could reduce the size of my nostrils and he said that he couldn't, yet the end result is that they are noticeably smaller.  I've also had forehead reconstruction which it seems is an intense surgery but wasn't very painful.  I did keep cold packs on my forehead for a long time and kept it wrapped up to maintain compression.  The results are great.  He did a scalp advancement and it's ok I guess, I don't have enough hair to make it matter.  I've been wearing full lace wigs for over ten years.  The scalp advancement is part of the forehead surgery so there was no extra cost for it.  Also part of the forehead surgery is a brow lift.  It's subtle and looks natural which is good.  It has made my forehead look youthful.  All the lines are gone.  It's quite a pretty forehead now.  He also reduced my orbital rims and brow bone which makes my eyes look less deep/masculine.   The orbital rim reduction is also part of the forehead reconstruction so there's no extra cost.  I've had upper eyelid lift wherein Dr. Spiegel made my eyes look a LOT more symmetrical than I thought was possible and reduced my "heavy lids" greatly.  I did also have a lip lift which I'm underwhelmed by and I'm hoping that he'll do a touchup (for free).   I've also had a LOT of sculptra and a bit of botox done by Dr. Spiegel.  I feel like Dr. Spiegel works very hard to make people NOT look fake.  My results are a combination of natural but dramatic.  I live near Boston.  Feel free to contact me.  EDIT: I did add photos to the gallery section in the before and after subsection although I haven't included many before pictures.  I don't have many before pictures.  Most of my boy pix are long gone. 
  •  

Devlyn

Hey, I'm from Weymouth! I'm currently in the UK. Glad you're pleased with Dr Spiegel's work.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

CindyLouFromCO

I had him do a few things on me.  Chin implant, lip lift and trech shave.  He does do good work. I like him because he does not push you into doing what you don't want to have done.

I have had some off and on swelling and some discomfort after my chin implant.  I think it's taking longer to heal then what I was told.  It's been over three months now but it's getting better.  He can't control our healing or how our body reacts to implants.

His staff is responsive.  I mentioned about my swelling to them and asked for antibiotics because I might have a few infection I thought.  They gave me a script for them.

I want to have forehead work done in the near future.  I'll probably use him but I may look at Dr. Crane.

I'm happy you had good results with Dr. Spiegel!
I've taken what others have offered, so now I'm giving back.
  •  

luckygirl

Nice of you to be so helpful. You look adorbz in your avatar!, very, very pretty.
  •  

Rachel

Hi,

I went to Dr. Spiegel too. I had,
lower blethoplasty,
Type 3 forehead,
Orbitals,
Scalp advancement,
Mandible and chin shave,
Lower and mid face lift,
lip lift,
fat injections into my lips,
fat injection into my cheeks.

My nose as he said was perfect and woman would pay money for it.

Anyhow, I had the face lift done and I needed it. Because I had so much work done I knew the face lift would only be 80% of potential.

I am very happy with his work. It takes a good year for things to settle in. I have feeling on the top of my head and it took two years to get that back.  I get compliments on my lips and eyes.

If I were to do any more face work I would get a mid face lift at some point in the future (7 years), no hurry. Maybe upper blethoplasty some day in the future too.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

HollyKay

I went to Spiegel for VFS and I am delighted. I get zero misgendering, and a lot of Wow's from my friends when they hear me. I was treated very well by his staff and Dr. Spiegel himself. I like folks who answer their own emails, too.
  •  

Ricki Wright

Thank you for your feedback. Two quick questions: you are not happy with the lip lift why? And where do you get your wigs?

Thank you in advance,

Ricki
At 5 I forgot who I am. Fortunately, who I am protected me all these years until I remembered. Whatever else happens, I will live the rest of my life whole.
My story: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,244130.0.html
HRT 07Nov18
  •  

JenSCDC

As another data point, I had a lift lip with Spiegel and I love it.
  •  

WishnHopeN

I get my wigs from hollywoodlace in Florida.  Their webpage is a little clunky because it looks like they only do toupees but when you choose custom hair system and then base size as full cap a new menu appears where you input your measurements.  I go for the light monofilament because they are durable.  I could make a whole post on it if people are interested.  I've been wearing full lace wigs for about ten years now. 

I was hoping that the lip lift would be more intense.  I'm still on the fence about it.
  •  

reborn

very aggressive and natural looking results
  •  

cheria

Quote from: reborn on March 28, 2019, 04:57:45 PM
very aggressive and natural looking results

Agreed, you look fantastic!
  •