Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hi all I'm FTM, started hormones in Nov.

Started by skipulus, December 30, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skipulus

Hi all
I'm 45 year old man, in London UK, I have two teenage children which I delivered :)
I finally came out, got a private appointment with a gender psychiatrist who had me on hormones within a couple of weeks. He is one of the high ranking psychiatrists in the Gender Identity Clinic.
He opined that I was easy to diagnose, I speak and act male.

I have come out completely to family friends, all social networks including Linked In. I'm a software developer and I have come out at work and had name change at work. I use the men's now everywhere including at work.
The first week none of the guys seemed to need the urinals when I was there but the next week they stopped noticing :)
I have an STP and use the urinals.
My manager took it all well and many have come and congratulated me and then everything continued on as usual.

I pass very well as it happens, I'm waiting for my voice to drop and some stubble and then for all day to day purposes I'm passing as a cis man.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all, both to comment and assist others and to get support and good suggestions and feedback from you all.

I don't like the "trans male" terminology, I'm just male. I always have been, I'm finally taking care of some physical handicaps that make me look and function re-productively as a woman.
Don't get me wrong, I am very fortunate to have had my children they are my life! But that chapter is over and I have no further use for those biological features and I'm having it all removed and the proper tools put in place. It will take time and pain and money but I can't wait.
So you can certainly expect lots of posts around that from me. ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

@skipulus
Dear Skipulus:
Thank you for following the Link that I provided you in my Welcome Message to come here to the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself.

As you continue posting and commenting you will certainly get more interaction with your thoughts and questions that you can share with other like-minded members.

Continue to be involved as you feel comfortable doing.
Well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi Skipulus  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •